SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Varidesk Sit Stand Desk Adapter traded for gear

What's Hot
personalnadirpersonalnadir Frets: 355
edited April 2022 in Misc £
Have a Varidesk Pro Plus 36 for collection in Cambridge. 

Fully functional, but scuffed. Can post photos if there’s interest. 

Will trade for guitar pedals, synths, midi Interfaces. Try me! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9721
    Ha from the thread title I thought it was a sit stand Adapter for pedals! That would be an excellent bit of kit!

Sorry, as you were
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ha from the thread title I thought it was a sit stand Adapter for pedals! That would be an excellent bit of kit!

Sorry, as you were
    That makes total sense based on the old title; have updated it so it’s less confusing . 

You could put your pedal board on it, though you would need to bend down during a gig to raise it up and then it’d only being them up to waist height. It also is incredibly heavy!

Might have some studio use though. I can see it being good for raising up synths or keyboards while playing guitar 

• BodBod Frets: 1313
    I have one of these on my desk for work and play and I can thoroughly recommend it. It's great for recording guitar without having to stoop to use the PC and it sorted out my desk-job-induced back issues too!  I mounted a dual-monitor arm and have 2 x 27" monitors and a NI Komplete Control 49 Mk2 on the upper level.  They move up and down really easily too!

And yes, I have seen Family Guy standing desk episode :)

• personalnadirpersonalnadir Frets: 355
    Would never work in a place without a some sort of sit standing desk again. Really recommend it, however 2 for one flat is one too many.

Convert your unused musical gear into something good for your health today!
  • Bump
  • Bump