SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. FS Framus Dragon 100w head and Framus 4x12 V30 cab PRICE DROP £400

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thetomskthetomsk Frets: 98
    If I wasn't in Central Scotland I'd take that for £400. Why is it still here 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I just have to say that’s an absolutely mental price. You’d struggle to buy the 4 Vintage 30’s in the cab for that price new.
  • KBStratKBStrat Frets: 16
    Same thetomsk. I used to own the head and it was phenomenal. I'd buy the head alone for that, let alone the cab! If I wasn't in Scotland I'd have pounced. 
    Formerly known as k**n**h_b**sh*m
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    How on earth is this still around - it’s an absolute beast of an amp and this is such a good price….. can almost hear the end of heartache just looking at it  :)
    GLWS
  • thetomskthetomsk Frets: 98
    I'm going to crunch the fuel numbers re a road trip....
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1473
    KBStrat said:
    Same thetomsk. I used to own the head and it was phenomenal. I'd buy the head alone for that, let alone the cab! If I wasn't in Scotland I'd have pounced. 
    Put me down as another frustrated Scot!
  • RussageRussage Frets: 30
    Fortunately this has now sold so I don’t have to take it to the tip! Someone got a bargain. Been super hard to shift though as I don’t think the markets as big for tube amps as it used to be, couldn’t even trade it in at guitarguitar.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 452
    Happy for you. I don't know about anyone else but I'm always glad when something that's been hanging around on the forum for ages gets sold. Feels like a team effort even though it's totally not :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave8Dave8 Frets: 244
    Russage said:
    Fortunately this has now sold so I don’t have to take it to the tip! Someone got a bargain. Been super hard to shift though as I don’t think the markets as big for tube amps as it used to be, couldn’t even trade it in at guitarguitar.
    Did guitarguitar just say no?
  • RussageRussage Frets: 30
    Dave8 said:
    Russage said:
    Did guitarguitar just say no?
    yeah, they just said they weren't interested in it. I think it was because its not a very popular model.