Schofield

What's Hot

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12137
    edited May 2023
    markj said:
    Wait till it comes out he’s been having an affair with Holly’s husband.

That would explain all her "look at my perfect ass in this swimsuit" posts on Instagram.

She's doing those pics for attention because her husband spends more time on Phil's...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Schofield? Never heard of him.

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24542
    Jesus H.   I really despair at you lot.  This isn't Mumsnet.  Arguing about whether there's more to a story about a closet gay TV presenter who is married to a woman and blah blah blah.

You've got some nerve putting the boot into me for starting threads about serious issues.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10758
    edited May 2023
    Emp_Fab said:
    Jesus H.   I really despair at you lot.  This isn't Mumsnet.  Arguing about whether there's more to a story about a closet gay TV presenter who is married to a woman and blah blah blah.

You've got some nerve putting the boot into me for starting threads about laminate flooring and remote digital thermometers. 

Corrected. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9629
    Emp_Fab said:

You've got some nerve putting the boot into me for starting threads about serious issues.
    Emp, Wiz awarded.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19172
    Emp_Fab said:

True, but you're comments are often so much more fun... (sorry, but that's how it can appear to me).
    Not making a deep universal statement here, just a random observation.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7399
    Emp_Fab said:

Grooming kids seems a pretty serious issue to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24542
    You mean the press desperately trying to paint him as a paedo because his brother was - because of a 15 year old who was by all accounts quite happy with the arrangement.   Not really "grooming kids" is it ?  FFS! - You're drawing me into this now!

I don't care...  paedo / non paedo tv presenter bollocks.....  it's trivia compared to, well....   almost everything.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12461
    Emp_Fab said:
    You mean the press desperately trying to paint him as a paedo because his brother was - because of a 15 year old who was by all accounts quite happy with the arrangement.   Not really "grooming kids" is it ?  FFS! - You're drawing me into this now!

I don't care...  paedo / non paedo tv presenter bollocks.....  it's trivia compared to, well....   almost everything.
    Probably wouldn’t have been if your son was the 15 year old.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    Emp_Fab said:

Have you actually just said that even if a TV presenter is a paedo it's just trivia compared to almost anything else? I cannot have understood that right, yet there are now 2 posts where you seem to say it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10361
    edited May 2023
    Emp_Fab said:

You don't think it's grooming if someone is 15? Because it is... Do you really think that? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    I'm not trying to draw you in to anything, I would actually very much like you to clarify that I've misunderstood because if not that is just beyond words.
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10361
    edited May 2023
    DefaultM said:
    I'm not trying to draw you in to anything, I would actually very much like you to clarify that I've misunderstood because if not that is just beyond words.
    It's not looking good... 
  • euaneuan Frets: 1570
    Emp_Fab said:

To address the first part, this story first broken years before his brother was arrested. The coming out story was to get ahead and suppress it. 

To the rest, I’d gladly see a dog shot instead of a child sexually abused. 
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 966
    Emp_Fab said:

I’ve reread your post a couple of times in case I misunderstood it. 
    But no, it seems you really are saying that abusing a 15 year old “wasn’t really grooming” - this is utterly repugnant. 
    You then double down on your vile comment by saying you don’t care if someone is a peado as it’s trivial?!?!

You are a strange man with a bizarrely skewed moral compass. 
    DefaultM said:
    Emp_Fab said:

Have you actually just said that even if a TV presenter is a paedo it's just trivia compared to almost anything else? I cannot have understood that right, yet there are now 2 posts where you seem to say it.
    Emp is only angered by vicious dogs being shot, not by the fact that the dogs had attacked a woman. 
    It’s no surprise that he thinks this crime is trivial too
    DefaultM said:
    It's not looking good... 
    it really isn’t. 
    To double down on such a vile post is disgraceful
    Yeah I read it so many times. I even waited to see if it would get edited before I quoted and responded but nope.

I mean, I've not slept properly in nearly 6 months just from hearing all the vile shit someone I love went through and seeing how it affects them decades later, but it's just trivia really compared with such serious issues brought up for discussion by emp.
    Classics like 'can we ever really trust the Germans again?' still have me pondering to this day why people would 'put the boot in' to him over what he says. 
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7169
    Emp_Fab said:

I think you mean trivial. It could be trivia I suppose, but I doubt it'll come up in many pub quizzes.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    DefaultM said:
    Yeah I read it so many times. I even waited to see if it would get edited before I quoted and responded but nope.

I mean, I've not slept properly in nearly 6 months just from hearing all the vile shit someone I love went through and seeing how it affects them decades later, but it's just trivia really compared with such serious issues brought up for discussion by emp.
    Classics like 'can we ever really trust the Germans again?' still have me pondering to this day why people would 'put the boot in' to him over what he says. 
    Sadly I have a lifelong friend that recently opened up to me about what happened to her from the age of 8 to 15. It was gut wrenching to hear someone you care deeply about being abused, she is having treatment for the decades of torment he put her through. 
    So I’m not in the mood to give Emp a pass on this, he needs to explain himself and perhaps stop posting his repulsive opinions. 

This discussion has been closed.