Bristol Guitar Show - Sunday 14th April - Ashton Gate (Bristol City Stadium)

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• OffsetOffset Frets: 11905
    joetele said:
    Offset said:
    One stand had an unfinished (no h/w) custom-built Iceman finsihed in a rather fetching green.  I grabbed a business card for more info but like the twat I am, I managed to lose it between Bristol and home.

Did anyone else clock it???
    Definitely remember seeing it on the end of the aisle - wasn't Hilditch was it? 
    Joe, you're a genius.  Yes it would seem so!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2402
    uncledick said:
    The MusicDeli stand had some nice gear.  The Tom Anderson was tempting.. :/

That's been on Ebay for quite a while as a private seller...are they a dealer or a shop? They have that collectionof old school PRS that's been on sale forever with sky high prices like they don't really want to sell them lol. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BobHillmanBobHillman Frets: 140
    Offset said:
    Well what a fabulous show.  At least twice the size of last year and stuffed full of fab gear and nice people.  Lovely chat with Mark at @guitars4you who had his usual display of top gear and lots of new stuff to see as well.  A few highlights for me:

A non-reverse Firebird of a type I've never seen.  Gorgeous!

Isn't that based on the Jimmy Page/John Bonham one that came up for auction recenly?
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11905
    ^^ Not based on but  the very one..
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Strat54 said:
    uncledick said:

That's been on Ebay for quite a while as a private seller...are they a dealer or a shop? They have that collectionof old school PRS that's been on sale forever with sky high prices like they don't really want to sell them lol. 
    His PRS collection is something of a hobby but better than the guy at PRSfinder who valued my ME1 at £1500!
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14312
    tFB Trader
    uncledick said:
    Strat54 said:
    uncledick said:

His PRS collection is something of a hobby but better than the guy at PRSfinder who valued my ME1 at £1500!
    Was that the red tiger one you showed me the pic - Music Deli was next to my stand and had a nice 2004 ME in faded denim blue - Had faded like mine did (sold mine just over a month ago)
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    uncledick said:
    Strat54 said:
    uncledick said:

Was that the red tiger one you showed me the pic - Music Deli was next to my stand and had a nice 2004 ME in faded denim blue - Had faded like mine did (sold mine just over a month ago)
    Yep, that's the one. I think Music Deli had an ME2 in blue and an ME1 in natural - and looked unplayed.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14312
    tFB Trader
    uncledick said:
    uncledick said:
    Strat54 said:
    uncledick said:

Yep, that's the one. I think Music Deli had an ME2 in blue and an ME1 in natural - and looked unplayed.
    No the ME1 from 2004 was definitely faded denim blue - Many go to that 'dish cloth' off white - I sold mine to @sweepy - He posted the odd pic, but they go as 'off white' as a pair of ultra faded jeans - Barely any blue left - So I can see why you think it was natural
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom