Views on Microphone Clamps - Small combo

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• It's true - everything is so much cheaper and more available too. Plus you can just search on youtube and find out what everything sounds like ...

I read an interview with some old school guitarist a little while back - he was effectively saying "back in the day, you were a fender man or a gibson man - you took your choice and that was who you were and what you sounded like. Nowadays you're expected to have a guitar for every style and every eventuality".

Stuff is so much cheaper than it used to be, we're spoilt for choice ... and that, ladies and gents, is what I blame my lack of talent on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72549
    The guitarist in my band had one of those Marshall 2061 cabs which looks like a small 4x12" but is actually a 2x12" with the speakers set diagonally. Invariably, soundmen would mic the wrong corner of the cab over the blank plywood. We wouldn't say anything, and he would just turn the amp up when asked to ;).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom