SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Washburn Custom Shop CTS Sold.

2»

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 565
    I love that guitar . . . . Please tell me that your also desperate for a 72 Tele custom . . . Oh maybe not . . . Have a bump on me
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe, original or reissue?

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 565
    Its just the Reissue . . . MIM 1999 but it's sweet . . Could do with a little fret dress but it plays out of its skin. It's been a life saver . . .
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Probably not for me bud.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7183
    This might add some perspective on this sale as a guy is selling a P4 version of this for £1800 ono on Ebay at the moment.

Plus his is a refinished guitar!

So rare and possible collectable for not a lot of money.

So your1999 Washburn Custom Shop CTS is a bargain!
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • Yep a bargain and a killer guitar, really cant overstate how much guitar this is for the money, sadly just way too heavy for me :)
  • Still here
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618
    You have a hard case with this to ship ? Where are you located ?

Very nice looking axe...shouldn't but keep coming back to look at this & that usually spells doom for my wallet LOL
    Might be interested
    Trades....
    Mint Boss GT10 as new in box, As new Epiphone ES339 Pro coil tapped version TV pelham blue in Epi hard case. bought on a whim in a shop after couple of beers & other than plugging in to see it worked have hardly set about it. £389 2/3 mths back. Can't remember name of shop but have the reciept.
    Any of those float your boat plus some cash to top up to the value of yours . Can send pics if needed
    Cheers
    Baz

• Cheers Baz, last thing I need is more guitars :) Thanks though mate, Looking for cash on this one.
  • Is this still available?
  • Certainly is :)