PART BUILD NECKS JOB LOT

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
edited March 2018 in Making & Modding tFB Trader

Because the weather has been so bad. I haven't really been able to do anything in the workshop. The main shop where my overhead router doesn't have a heater, so we had to find other things to do. As you saw earlier in the post, I dug out all the necks that were fretted and almost finished. I then turn my attention to another shelf that was full of necks that I've started but hadn't finished for whatever reason. I've now gone through them all and decided there's nothing there that I need, or want to work with. So as part my big clear out they have to go. Now I can either cut them up on the bandsaw to retrieve the truss rods, or I can flog off as a job lot as they are. If you're partcaster builder then this might not suit you, as most of the necks have not had the back shaped, you'll see nearly all of them have not been fretted. There's all sorts of shapes and sizes, different types of fingerboards different scale lengths. Please don't ask me what they are. I'm not going to sell them exactly , but if you want them pay me £110 PPF and I will donate £100 to theFretboard forum (the odd £10 is for P&P).

I will say again, please don't message me asking me what's what's, look at the picture if you think there are any good to you then you know what to do, it really will be first come first served. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments