Anyone Use Soap?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• holnrew said:
    I never feel like I've fully washed off shower gel. Most soap is drying though, but dove is just right.

Also I find shower gel doesn't remove pit stink too well

I don't find lush soaps drying, but they're not moisturising either (not the ones I use). 

Although they do seem to make my skin somehow more water repellant, whatever that's worth - not sure if that's a good thing or not, but that sort of barrier is essentially how moisturising creams work. I have a nice bath every now and then and use oils in it (lush bath melts) so I don't get dry skin very often these days, and my skin is really dry and sensitive. Yeah, I like lush stuff. 

I *loved* the dove shower gels. There is one in a red bottle that is aimed at old ladies but it smells great and it makes your skin crazy soft. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited April 2017
    Mint and Tea Tree shower gel.

Previously known as stevebrum
  • Iamnobody said:

I still recall the first time i used that stuff. 
    You've got to rinse it off promptly or you get an unsettling tingle on your testes! 
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24827
    Someone bought me some men's Clinique soap, exfoliator and moisturiser for Christmas.

My conversion into (a slightly younger looking than I actually am) 53 year old metrosexual is almost complete....
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    Iamnobody said:

I still recall the first time i used that stuff. 
    You've got to rinse it off promptly or you get an unsettling tingle on your testes! 
    I think that's why I like it! 
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    Someone bought me some men's Clinique soap, exfoliator and moisturiser for Christmas.

My conversion into (a slightly younger looking than I actually am) 53 year old metrosexual is almost complete....

Must be an age thing, I got similar Clinique products at Christmas ... still can't grow a beard though.

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24827
    ESchap said:Must be an age thing, I got similar Clinique products at Christmas ... still can't grow a beard though.
    My facial hair is about 50% grey - but what remains of the hair on my head, isn't grey at all. 

On this basis, I'm happy to not have a beard - though like you, I'd struggle to grow one any way....
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    The bits of my stubble that are now grey used to be auburn, so grey is a distinct improvement as far as I'm concerned ...