Chelsea (Football)

What's Hot
cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2558
Just got in from Stamford Bridge with my lad who is 14 and all we can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Eagles!!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27621
    =D>

Now, if a few more teams learn from that, it could yet be a good season.

COYS
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    That was one of those games... cold shower is a good thing every now and then I guess.
    Hazard was spectacular in first 30 mins, then he was too tired to keep running the 1 person offense on his own. Willian's crosses were bit of a miss unfortunately, Fabregas had some great passes but was lacking pure athleticism at times.
    Well done CP but they weren't a better team even for a minute today. Good game though - nailbiter to the end :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2558
    That was one of those games... cold shower is a good thing every now and then I guess.
    Hazard was spectacular in first 30 mins, then he was too tired to keep running the 1 person offense on his own. Willian's crosses were bit of a miss unfortunately, Fabregas had some great passes but was lacking pure athleticism at times.
    Well done CP but they weren't a better team even for a minute today. Good game though - nailbiter to the end :)
    Chelsea were impressive up until the Fabrigas goal. When we came back with the 2 quick goals they looked lost and a little unsettled. Second half was all Chelsea but we defended well. It's all in Big Sam's plan I guess. My lad and I have tickets for the home game against Arsenal next which I'm confident we can grab something from after today's performance.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    I've been an attending Palace fan for 35 years, only make the odd game now I'm down in Dorset but that result was probably the most unexpected I can remember. In typical Palace fashion when the announced 7 minutes injury time my first thought was , if we stay tight we might get a draw here :-)
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    Bloody hope we keep Wilf and Sakho next season.  Don't mind Chelsea , but very glad that that diving sod Hazard didn't influence the game much - can't stand him
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22971
    As a Swansea supporter (although Palace is actually my local team now) I'm dismayed to see Big Sam working his magic, but well done Palace.

I just have to hope Hull lose more than we do for the rest of the season.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I've been an attending Palace fan for 35 years, only make the odd game now I'm down in Dorset but that result was probably the most unexpected I can remember. In typical Palace fashion when the announced 7 minutes injury time my first thought was , if we stay tight we might get a draw here :-)
    I watched the hilights on MOTD without knowing the score and was just starting waiting for Chelsea to pull it back, I had no expectation of Palace actually winning. I was thinking about this thing I'd read by Adrian Chiles saying he didn't like it when West Brom were ahead because it made the final loss all that much worse and thinking that's what many Palace fans must have been going through. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3083
    Palace properly deserved that and ex-Dingle Hennessy was immense. Wilf, Ben Techie and Andros are pretty capable too so Palace's recent upturn is just Sam's counter attacking style kicking in imo. They should be top 10 but for Pardew's showbiz bollocks with that squad.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Watched it on MOTD last night and the first goal was a cracker, facing away from the goal and slotted through three defenders.

Although if Liverpool hadn't stuffed the blue & white shite, I might have seen it differently. :)
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Well I'm a united fan! If any of you guys have trouble sleeping or getting your kids down for a nap we know how to help
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    where's that sodding Eagle - needs a good punch in the face....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Man U fan here. Couldn't full enjoy the Chelsea loss as we had another snooze fest. Mourinho's boring football just isn't good enough for Man U. I don't expect to win every game, but I do expect attacking football. Last 8 games, 3 wins and 5 draws.
  • BabonesBabones Frets: 1206
    I guess it's a case of get a laugh in when you can.
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2558
    Babones said:
    I guess it's a case of get a laugh in when you can.
    Exactly. Palace have had a mare of a season so to get a scalp like that is a very big thing for us. We enjoyed the moment big time :)