Anyone still using a Boss TU-2?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72405
    bbill335 said:
    I've got two! Although I'm thinking of getting something with true bypass now I'm using 60s style germanium effects.
    Just put the tuner after them. If they're fuzzes or wahs it won't affect the tuner accuracy even if you leave them on.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Is the TC Polytune the standard these days? I don't even know, such has my TU2 lasted. My concern about getting any non-Boss is that I'd lose my buffer at the beginning of my (very very lengthy) pedal chain. 
    My concern with anything TC is the crappy, crappy footswitches they use. Nowt wrong with a TU3...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1378
    ICBM said:
    bbill335 said:
    I've got two! Although I'm thinking of getting something with true bypass now I'm using 60s style germanium effects.
    Just put the tuner after them. If they're fuzzes or wahs it won't affect the tuner accuracy even if you leave them on.
    I've been using a pigeonfx rangemaster on top of the amp and getting away with a snark (for band practice) but you know one day that snark is gonna go walkabout and I'll be screwed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom