Helix discontinued - WTF? (EDIT: No it's not)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    Drew_TNBD said:
    sgosden said:
    This was all a ploy to see how fast it could get on TGP and wind up some nutters
    Yes. Because we are soooooooo much better than them. (even if lots of us are on both...)
    Say what you like, but I've been on TGP for a bit now. The main difference?? There are musicians on TGP.

I'm on the TGP too, jus' sayin' the larger population allows for more nuts to get vocal, and get wound up faster.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    Drew_TNBD said:
    sgosden said:
    This was all a ploy to see how fast it could get on TGP and wind up some nutters
    Yes. Because we are soooooooo much better than them. (even if lots of us are on both...)
    Say what you like, but I've been on TGP for a bit now. The main difference?? There are musicians on TGP.
    Just like Bass Chat.

How dare you insinuate that tFB is about musicians ;)
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Drew_TNBD said:
    sgosden said:
    Who are you calling a musician???!!

I'm a Guitarist. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosden said:
    TGP have quite a sizeable number of the P&W crowd on there, don't they?
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    sgosden said:
    TGP have quite a sizeable number of the P&W crowd on there, don't they?
    Yep, the force is strong over there. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.