Silent amp

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    lol
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I think I'm going to attempt to replace the thermistor myself. I have zero knowledge of all thinks electric and suck at soldering and yet I still think his is a good idea somehow.

Anyway, the amp has been unplugged for the last few weeks, is there any risk of electrical shock?

Can someone also please point me in @DJH83004 pic which component must be replaced? The part I got from Laney is yellow and does not look like any of the parts in that pic.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • fntp, the image that I posted is one where I replaced the thermistor with a fuse holder and fuse. So on my image, you can see they are located next to the connector. On you amp you will see the mustard coloured thermistor, which should be exactly the same as the one you got from Laney. So it is a like for like swap.    
    @DJH83004 Great, thanks.
    ____