Does anyone have any weird and wonderful Fx pedal suggestions

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Thanks for all the suggestions, had a quick go at filming a pedal demo video today.... what a disaster!!! It's not easy making good videos... I'll try again... and probably again multiple times.
    | davisamplification.com | furyofficial.com | My favourite guitar is my American Standard HH Telecaster in whitish |
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    Rainbow machine and Sea Machine...they have normal settings...but can get weird real quick in a nice way
  • jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 147
    I'm thinking of getting one of these delays - Mr Black Downward Spiral

The repeats can be set to detune as much or as little as you like - so you could have it on your conventional gigging board if you set the pitch modulation to a more subtle setting, or go for all-out weirdness and creepy ambience on the more exaggerated settings.

'Will be cool to see which pedals you go for, keep us posted!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm thinking of getting one of these delays - Mr Black Downward Spiral

The repeats can be set to detune as much or as little as you like - so you could have it on your conventional gigging board if you set the pitch modulation to a more subtle setting, or go for all-out weirdness and creepy ambience on the more exaggerated settings.

'Will be cool to see which pedals you go for, keep us posted!

I like that pedal, sounds cool... not sure if I could find an everyday use for a pedal that takes you out of tune but it is certainly cool. Will keep you posted... had a go yesterday and it was a bloody disaster! Didn't have a problem talking or playing but getting the footage to look good is hard!
    | davisamplification.com | furyofficial.com | My favourite guitar is my American Standard HH Telecaster in whitish |
  • Fuengi said:
    Boss TE-2
    Sounds like a Star Trek lazer gun with the tone cranked.
    Always up for a bit of sci fi, I'll see if I can get my hands on one thank you mate.

Honda Sound Works (hsw) Spice Box?
    That's way too complicated for me mate. Got any other suggestions?
    Yeah, sorry, couldn't help myself  :)

Something like a POG2 where you really stretch the input frequencies at both ends. Some amps can take it, others not so much. 

I thought it was a test to check my credibility lol... I have fallen for it before though. I like the look of that POG! Lots of potential there.

WMD Super Fatman
    Digitech Bass Synth Wah (yes, the bass one. The guitar one is crap)
    if you can find one - Digitech Space Station
    The Future Impact

I know someone with the digitech synth so I'll see if I can get a hold of it. How come the guitar ones are crap? Not tried one.
  • Fuengi said:
    Boss TE-2
    Sounds like a Star Trek lazer gun with the tone cranked.
    Always up for a bit of sci fi, I'll see if I can get my hands on one thank you mate.

Honda Sound Works (hsw) Spice Box?
    That's way too complicated for me mate. Got any other suggestions?
    Yeah, sorry, couldn't help myself  :)

Something like a POG2 where you really stretch the input frequencies at both ends. Some amps can take it, others not so much. 

I thought it was a test to check my credibility lol... I have fallen for it before though. I like the look of that POG! Lots of potential there.

WMD Super Fatman
    Digitech Bass Synth Wah (yes, the bass one. The guitar one is crap)
    if you can find one - Digitech Space Station
    The Future Impact

I know someone with the digitech synth so I'll see if I can get a hold of it. How come the guitar ones are crap? Not tried one.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9571
    Mate, get one of these Bored Brain - they are brilliant for experimenting simply with weird sounds;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30294
    Way Huge Ring Worm.
    Unusable but rather weird and wonderful.
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    Have we really got all the way down here without anyone mentioning the Korg Miku stomp?
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom