TheFB Fat Club.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30928
OK, I need to lose weight. I've piled on 2.5 stone in a year due to various things.

So, bearing in mind I also know there's a few corpulent characters on here that could do ditto, how would ypou feel about all going for it, Tues after easter, 2 months of diet/fitness, regular postings of weight every week, share tips and support each other morally?

We might even make it sponsored for a good cause.

Who is in?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    My fat, lazy backside is in :)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Another fat bastard here. I'm not sure about the diet and fitness, but happy to provide moral support. Good luck James.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I'm trying to lose a stone. I get literally tons of exercise so for me I need to eat less - basically stop snacking and smaller portions for main meals. I've started weight-related threads in the past, but I always seem to drop off. We have just been away for 5 days and extravagant eating has left me up a couple of pounds on last weekend so that has been the kickstart for me, it's game on!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    Hmm ... let me think on that - I'm just off out to have a full-monty fry-up ! ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    edited April 2017
    I would like to loose a stone and keep it off. I'm currently 13st10lbs.
    I started running this year after Oct's running thread but this lasted about 3-4 runs before my body protested. I'm now mountain biking about 2-3 hours a week which is helping.

I need to knock the Red wine on the head really....but anyway, I'm in
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30928
    OK I shalll leave this open for 'expressions of interest' then start an offical thread on Mon eve.

Weigh in required, with a screen grab of this thread.

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Being practically perfect in every way I'll unfortunately have to decline :(
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3324
    Gassage said:
    OK, I need to lose weight. I've piled on 2.5 stone in a year due to various things.

So, bearing in mind I also know there's a few corpulent characters on here that could do ditto, how would ypou feel about all going for it, Tues after easter, 2 months of diet/fitness, regular postings of weight every week, share tips and support each other morally?

Who is in?
    @baggage may be a user name more appropriate? =)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30928
    Gassage said:

Who is in?
    @baggage may be a user name more appropriate? =)
    I can lose weight whereas you can't do anything about being a Taff all your life ;)

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    I'm in, I've put too much weight on over these past few years. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    I yo yo diet a lot, comfort eat loads with stress and depression so at my highest weight 25.5 stone :O I'm now at 22 stone since getting my dog but really need to sort my eating out.
    I'm up for it.
    #thebatesmotelband
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    One or two of you could donate a stone each to me. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    I could do with losing weight. Thing is we're going on a cruise soon and I know for certain I'll pig out. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9571
    I've been following Slimming World for around 2 months - just approaching a stone off, and feeling much better for it :)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3083
    I'm in bloke. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Count on me. I've put on two stone since taking on shifts in earnest and eating toooo much.  

This may help me to focus my efforts.  4 years ago i was about 19 stone 6 lbs . I'm currently at 16 2.

One of the things I find easy is by living on my own, I only have good stuff in the house. 

Also @Clarky has helped me out with good advice and encouragement.  He also refuses to feed me the morning after a gig. Lol #meanboss
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    I've done 1.5 stone off since reached a lifetime top weight at the start of last summer, but still realistically got the same again to lose. I'm in. 
  • Are we going to have a meet up? 
  • richhrichh Frets: 451
    I've actually lost too much weight.  My missus had been telling me this, but I went for a checkup and the doc agreed.  Strange to be told to put weight on FFS!  I'm 52 now and have been trying to be careful with nutrition, exercise and son on.  Anyway good luck everybody, careful with those Easter eggs!
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Ah fuck it. Me too.

I'm 6' 4" and 19 stone. I've just hit 50 last week so I'll be dead before 51 if I don't.

Maybe the public humiliation will be the incentive I need.