Harry Styles

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72471
    tone1 said:
    Just gave it a listen... it's a cross between Imagine by John Lennon and Come  back to what you know by Embrace 
    Forced myself to listen to the Embrace song… no, not close. It just sounds like a third-rate Oasis (second-rate themselves) as they always did - I think that one is nicked from Don't Look Back In Anger. Dreadful. Whatever his name is is an appalling singer too - at least Harry Styles can sing.

What I think is now clear about Sign Of The Times is that the song is not a direct rip-off of any one original, given the range of suggestions so far. Unlike the recent Sam Smith and Robin Thicke ones, where it's blindingly obvious...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9815
    I keep thinking the chorus first line reminds me of something like Travis from Good Feeling album, but I've listened to that and can't find what I'm thinking of
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24834
    Heard it on the wireless in full today while driving - I'm with @Christophe - the slide playing is dreadful.