Les paul Tribute T info...

What's Hot

Comments

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Ordered one direct from Richtone. Managed to get the price down even more. 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7109
    Ordered one direct from Richtone. Managed to get the price down even more. 
    what's the secret boss?
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Ordered one direct from Richtone. Managed to get the price down even more. 
    Nice one :)

I'm loving mine 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeacherphilTeacherphil Frets: 128
    Ordered a gold top from Richtone on friday. Arriving monday.
    Have they got goldies now?
    tony99 said:
    I think it was just one. Got an email from them saying it was in stock and bought it straight away.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tony99 said:
    I think it was just one. Got an email from them saying it was in stock and bought it straight away.
    Right well am next in the queue then Phil ok?
    Mine arrived today in a bag in a box in another box. It's a beast. Ive tried to put pics up but never sussed it out. The guitar plays as well as any gibson Ive played. For £599 this is an absolute bargain. This is heavier than my 92 korean epiphone and a million miles away in terms of quality and playability. The 480 pickups sound great through a jcm800. Roll back the volume a touch and they sound even better. I was going to change them but not now. The neck feels wide but thin. Really comfortable to play. In terms of quality I cant fault it. Who cares about a bit of binding. I know they talk about 90s studios being stripped down full fat les pauls and this feels like the real thing for 1/3 of the price. As a Yorkshireman that makes me very happy.

• LevLev Frets: 228
    Congrats, looks amazing. I'm thinking I need to order now because I'm concerned the price may rise before they come back in stock in July.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3031
    edited May 2017
    Any ideas what the V2 Tribute T's on Rich Tone's site are? Seem identical. A second run? 

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/products/copy-gibson_usa_les_paul_tribute_t_2017_satin_gold_top.asp
    Any ideas what the V2 Tribute T's on Rich Tone's site are? Seem identical. A second run? 

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/products/copy-gibson_usa_les_paul_tribute_t_2017_satin_gold_top.asp
    I saw those, can't find any significant differences, at first I was thinking maybe a load of darker/lighter maple tops or something but they do a V2 gold as well so can't be that
  • Mine arrived today in a bag in a box in another box. It's a beast. Ive tried to put pics up but never sussed it out. The guitar plays as well as any gibson Ive played. For £599 this is an absolute bargain. This is heavier than my 92 korean epiphone and a million miles away in terms of quality and playability. The 480 pickups sound great through a jcm800. Roll back the volume a touch and they sound even better. I was going to change them but not now. The neck feels wide but thin. Really comfortable to play. In terms of quality I cant fault it. Who cares about a bit of binding. I know they talk about 90s studios being stripped down full fat les pauls and this feels like the real thing for 1/3 of the price. As a Yorkshireman that makes me very happy.

Happy NGD and welcome to the Tribute T club:)

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2557
    Mine arrived today in a bag in a box in another box. It's a beast. Ive tried to put pics up but never sussed it out. The guitar plays as well as any gibson Ive played. For £599 this is an absolute bargain. This is heavier than my 92 korean epiphone and a million miles away in terms of quality and playability. The 480 pickups sound great through a jcm800. Roll back the volume a touch and they sound even better. I was going to change them but not now. The neck feels wide but thin. Really comfortable to play. In terms of quality I cant fault it. Who cares about a bit of binding. I know they talk about 90s studios being stripped down full fat les pauls and this feels like the real thing for 1/3 of the price. As a Yorkshireman that makes me very happy.

Happy NGD and welcome to the Tribute T club:)

+1. Plug in and enjoy.
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    My honey burst just arrived. I expected to be very picky as I am, but honestly this is so far spot on....very good quality control. The plain top is exactly how I like a Les Paul. No wonky tuners, no poor finish, controls feel great. The unpainted back is great.

Nice sturdy gig bag, big thick zip. Even Fender can't do a USA Strat for under £600....so I'm actually going to say well done to Gibson. 

Others much less fortunate today due to the horrific bombing in my city. Poor souls. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1778
    Looks lovely Phil, nice one.
    On a side note, if I put your avatar and location together does it equal you playing in Supermoon?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    edited May 2017
    BigMonka said:
    Looks lovely Phil, nice one.
    On a side note, if I put your avatar and location together does it equal you playing in Supermoon?
    Yes. Supermoon. If you're from York as well which band are you in?
    edited May 2017
    2 hours of playing + new strap at just the wrong height + work clothes + no laquer = epic buckle rash. Ouch.
    https://goo.gl/photos/9huYn4uHH9DzEV3r8

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    2 hours of playing + new strap at just the wrong height + work clothes + no laquer = epic buckle rash. Ouch.

Ive been playing for 30 years and this is the first buckle rash on any guitar. Only noticed when I took it off. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334

Ive been playing for 30 years and this is the first buckle rash on any guitar. Only noticed when I took it off. 

So you get to relic it yourself in no time at all, saves the cost of someone doing it for you :D