Admin / Mod Interventions

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    professorben said:
    Also I know Lee too, I buy all his old gear in the hope he will like me.  
    lol. Chances are he hates you!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Drew_TNBD said:
    professorben said:
    Also I know Lee too, I buy all his old gear in the hope he will like me.  
    lol. Chances are he hates you!!
    I know man.....I know. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8723
    edited May 2017
    Drew_TNBD said:

... What I do know is that the moderation does not seem to be consistent at all ...
    That's because there is a team of people moderating. All their work is done in spare moments, and a lot of decisions have to be made on the fly. Some things are easy to be consistent about, such as people who delete content from For Sale threads. For the other stuff moderators don't have the time to hold conferences about how to treat each and every comment. Much as it may bruise some people's egos most moderators can't be bothered to read a lot of the infantile stuff that gets posted. They rely on members flagging suspect posts.

Illegal stuff will get deleted. When it comes to bad taste or intentional bating it's easiest to move the thread to SC, and let the children get on with their game. Would you like a sweepstake on how long it will be before this thread goes that way?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Roland said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

... What I do know is that the moderation does not seem to be consistent at all ...
    That's because there is a team of people moderating. All their work is done in spare moments, and a lot of decisions have to be made on the fly. Some things are easy to be consistent about, such as people who delete content from For Sale threads. For the other stuff moderators don't have the time to hold conferences about how to treat each and every comment. Much as it may bruise some people's egos most moderators can't be bothered to read a lot of the infantile stuff that gets posted. They rely on members flagging suspect posts.

Illegal stuff will get deleted. When it comes to bad taste or intentional bating it's easiest to move the thread to SC, and let the children get on with their game. Would you like a sweepstake on how long it will be before this thread goes that way?
    dirty boy. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15542
    Roland said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

who had 30 seconds?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33803
    That was just me messing around.
    Putting it back now.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
    Haha well played
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33803
    I do my best. :)
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Drew_TNBD said:
    @Drew_TNBD ;
    Wait?
    Lee replies to you????

wtf man?  :/
    Aye, we're mates. Well I think so. He might consider me a surrogate son. Or just some wanker that he has to unofficially babysit so I don't ruin his pride and joy. I don't know.

What I do know is that the moderation does not seem to be consistent at all, and rules and context are often invented after the fact.

I don't really care anymore. I consider myself on borrowed time. Already been told that I'm on my last warning, which makes no sense whatsoever to me. And clearly my non-retard contributions here are not valued anyway, so I care very little about my future here. It's basically a shitposting arena for me, and I'll continue in that vein until someone loses their shit and banhammers me. I just don't care.
    I think you have been on a last warning for a number of years but your a valuable asset ..

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom