Admin / Mod Interventions

What's Hot
octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33839
edited May 2017 in Off Topic
We haven't had one for over a month now.
Is everyone feeling ok?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2940
    Im feeling fine, mate.  How are you?

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33839
    Mostly fine- I have slight testicular torsion from a very enthusiastic masturbatory event earlier but otherwise ok.
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22252
    edited May 2017
    Banhammer must be feeling restless. 

We should all form a metal band and call it ban hammer.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    Deleting threads which present moderating dilemmas seems to be the new modus operandi....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    I sense a couple of interventions coming soon
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    mellowsun said:
    I sense a couple of interventions coming soon
    Nah - I reckon they'll only be one :)
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    edited May 2017
    octatonic said:
    Mostly fine- I have slight testicular torsion from a very enthusiastic masturbatory event earlier but otherwise ok.

I really hate it when that happens. I was planning on having that on Thursday night so I don't need to go to work on Friday. Not sure what I would write on my sickness form though. I hope it was good!

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4606
    Good to see the cooler empty for so long.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8540
    There's def been a few disappearing posts without the usual "removed because A was being a prat" comment in there place.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5295
    i hurt me foreskin earlier, thought i would try a bit of the rough stuff on me self today, just for variety
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17668
    tFB Trader
    dindude said:v
    There's def been a few disappearing posts without the usual "removed because A was being a prat" comment in there place.

Not by me
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
    dindude said:
    I'd be very surprised if that were actually true.  We almost never delete posts, and never do so because someone's being a prat without telling the poster why and without detailing it in the interventions thread.  The only posts that are deleted without any comment, to my knowledge anyway, are classified ads from lazy noobs who don't read the rules and just post an ebay link etc.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    We all know who does the post deleting
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Emp_Fab said:
    dindude said:
    I'd be very surprised if that were actually true.  We almost never delete posts, and never do so because someone's being a prat without telling the poster why and without detailing it in the interventions thread.  The only posts that are deleted without any comment, to my knowledge anyway, are classified ads from lazy noobs who don't read the rules and just post an ebay link etc.
    Are you talking as a member of the modmin team now, or as your usual unhinged lunatic wandering the streets carrying multiple plastic bags in a shopping cart persona?

Just trying to gauge whether 'we' means modmins or several of your multiple personalities?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16301
    There was a little flurry of combining threads recently; always welcome :yum: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
    octatonic said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    dindude said:
    Are you talking as a member of the modmin team now, or as your usual unhinged lunatic wandering the streets carrying multiple plastic bags in a shopping cart persona?

Just trying to gauge whether 'we' means modmins or several of your multiple personalities?
    I have my modmin hat on now.  I've parked the shopping trolly with the white cider in it in a disabled bay.  "We" in this instance means "the modmin team as a collective".  On a personal level, the only posts I've ever deleted are spam.

....and anyone criticising me.

(that was a joke btw !)
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28674
    We all know who does the post deleting
    If you tell them it's me you'll be in a lot of trouble. The modmins think I don't have unlimited power any more.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28674
    Ooops.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Emp_Fab said:
    octatonic said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    dindude said:

I have my modmin hat on now.  I've parked the shopping trolly with the white cider in it in a disabled bay.  "We" in this instance means "the modmin team as a collective".  On a personal level, the only posts I've ever deleted are spam.

....and anyone criticising me.

(that was a joke btw !)
    Have a LOL. :)