JHS & That pedal show

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• DungusDungus Frets: 170
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Dungus said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I don't disagree with the pedal theft angle btw - completely agree with JuanSolo and others.

Just don't like the 'he's a bigot/homophobe' smear angle, because there is no evidence. Present evidence or silence your weary minds.
    I don't know if anyone has said that he himself is a bigot or a homophobe, have they?
    A lot of the forum talk does stray into that territory, yes.
    Haven't seen anyone specifically say that myself. Either way, if I intentionally moved to KC to become a member of IHOPKC, I'd reckon there was something seriously wrong with me. But that's just me. To each their own.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    Plus there is this too, of course. https://web.archive.org/web/20120623114603/http://worshipleader.com:80/jhs-pedals/

"We love Kansas City, we love IHOP, we’ve just seen a shift in our ministry to the business side rather than directly inside the church. Right now we are getting directly involved in funding several mission works in the 10-40 window and JHS as a whole is really hitting it’s stride as far as business as a ministry."

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    I can get the whole ripping off stuff upsetting people at the time but by the fact of the people who now are collaborating makes me think those days are gone just some people can't move on.

the fact that he worked in the business of religion before heading to the hard core crazies and then taking 3 years to realise that was not for him sounds fair to me.

i have some very good musician friends in the U.K. Who play on the Christian circuit and they have twice moved because of the views and actions of the diocese and church leaders, but people of faith find change hard and on both occasions moving their faith and worship and music elsewhere has been emotional for them to say the least and on both occasions you would have to say the parties they were leaving were not exactly very Christian towards them when they finally made the move.

and that's the uk hate to think what it would be like working for GOD.com in the USA
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    If an American Pastor says he's not homophobic then we must accept it.
    They never lie.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom