Incoming NPD: Meris Mercury 7

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    VJIves said:
    Man, just discovered the pure joy that comes from holding down the tap button to freeze a glitch, and then turning the stutter knob. What a world.
    *makes mental note*
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well GG have both the Mercury7 and Ottobit in stock... I'm gassing for them quite a bit...

Well GG have both the Mercury7 and Ottobit in stock... I'm gassing for them quite a bit...

Suffice to say I recommend. Utterly blown away by them. Lord have mercy on me if they make a delay. 
  • Well GG have both the Mercury7 and Ottobit in stock... I'm gassing for them quite a bit...

Suffice to say I recommend. Utterly blown away by them. Lord have mercy on me if they make a delay. 
    Thinking: mini board with Sunset>Ottobit>El Capistan>Mercury7.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm now trying to sort the more techy stuff now - want the ottobit midi clocked, and a Faves switch for the Mercury7. They're so great. 
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Lord have mercy on me if they make a delay. 
    The Ottobit looks great sat next to my Source Nemesis. Like non identical twins or something. Very tempted by the Mercury7, I haven't really got a 'proper' delay for my main board. 
    VJIves said:
    The Ottobit looks great sat next to my Source Nemesis. Like non identical twins or something. Very tempted by the Mercury7, I haven't really got a 'proper' delay for my main board. 
    You mean reverb, right? It's astoundingly good, even compared to the Space. I love it. 
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    VJIves said:
    You mean reverb, right?
    D'oh! Yeah, obvs. I've got a Dr Scientist mini verb on my travel board and a Matthews dual reverb thing, but neither of them sound like echoes bouncing off spaceship walls, so I doubt I'll be able to hold out on the Meris for much longer.
  • VJIves said:
    You mean reverb, right? It's astoundingly good, even compared to the Space. I love it. 

Compared to the Space how big can the reverbs get, in terms of the depth of the reverb sound? Eventide reverbs can sounds huge (i.e. Blackhole).
    I'd say on par really, but without sounding the same. The Space can obviously do more.... but there's just something in the clarity of the Meris that is really doing it for me. The infinite swell and slow gear effects are pretty awesome too, and the vibrato. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom