Ukip MEP calls for death penalty for suicide bombers

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16726
    And now UKIP's manifesto speech is taking full advantage of this weeks tragedy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    edited May 2017
    WezV said:
    And now UKIP's manifesto speech is taking full advantage of this weeks tragedy.
    I fully expect Paul Nutface to be at the head of a baying mob with pitchforks and flaming torches in Manchester ... I hope he gets arrested for inciting violence or making a hate speech if he oversteps the mark.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    Fretwired said:
    axisus said:
    er .... what, is she talking a retrospective punishment?
    Hang the body parts from Traitors Gate at the Tower of London for the ravens to feed on ... a new grisly tourist attraction.
    More retro-1500s than new, but yes a definite tourist attraction.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Jalapeno said:
    Fretwired said:
    axisus said:
    Hang the body parts from Traitors Gate at the Tower of London for the ravens to feed on ... a new grisly tourist attraction.
    Would that not be seen as advertising the suicide bomber. 

They should be rendered utterly anonymous. Name released as Redacted and their remains interred in a plain grey unmarked box and forgotten. 
    Myranda said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Fretwired said:
    axisus said:
    Would that not be seen as advertising the suicide bomber. 

They should be rendered utterly anonymous. Name released as Redacted and their remains interred in a plain grey unmarked box and forgotten. 
    The trouble is they have martyrdom Facebook pages and websites created to help recruit the next wave of nutters. And people like Andy Burnham won't speak out as he needs Muslim votes and Facebook always looks to its bottom line and hides behind free speech and expression.

Apparently there's a large base in Libya which trains people and makes bombs - it's remote. Maybe we should just nuke it - small tactical nuke. The US and Russians have them.

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9655
    UKIP Wales (yes, I know it's an oxymoron) have just launched their manifesto in the Norwegian Church in Cardiff. Yes, that's a church built by, and for, Cardiff's immigrant Norwegian community.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    UKIP Wales (yes, I know it's an oxymoron) have just launched their manifesto in the Norwegian Church in Cardiff. Yes, that's a church built by, and for, Cardiff's immigrant Norwegian community.
    Don't tell Count Grishnackh.  Now there was a crazy kid. 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12373
    My daughter visited the killers Mosque last year with school, she loved it there. Not sure why I'm telling this it just seems a bit weird and very close to home.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • TavernorTavernor Frets: 85
    quarky said:
    Winny_Pooh said:
    Hysterical attention seeking. We'd all be safer if they eradicate driving

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reported_Road_Casualties_Great_Britain

I *HATE* that kind of argument.

You and me both @quarky ;

As soon as car/bicycle companies start making vehicles designed to kill innocent people then congratulations @Winny_Pooh, you have an argument. If any company made any equipment which was injuring people on purpose do you not think there would be a bit of negative press?

See, this is exactly the sort of tit for tat which undermines reasonable debate and what I was implying I hope doesn't happen in my ramble about the Manchester attack. Is calling for the death penalty remotely sensible? Not in my mind. Is putting accidental deaths through whatever example you choose a good rebuttal? Of course not.

Both arguments excellent cases of hysterical reactions from the right and then the left. I think the death penalty is an abhorrent notion, but such non sensical counter arguments just make the left look equally ridiculous.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming down harshly @Winny_Pooh, it's not personal and presuming you were joking (which you probably were) then I've just taken your bait massively ;)

Thing is, underachieving 'geniuses' on the left do often use that sort of argument seriously and it's absurd. As I said in my first ramble, I do actually sit to the left. Terrorism really is something that needs to be tackled though, even if it means offending the too easily offended.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    There really are some fucking dunces on this forum. Go suck a fucking tailpipe.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    There really are some fucking dunces on this forum. Go suck a fucking tailpipe.
    Tell me about it ... ;-)

@Drew_TNBD ;

Ease up mate, might have sounded like I was taking things a bit too seriously but I didn't set out to answer that way for what it's worth. Hard to read intent through the internet sometimes. I'm genuinely not easily offended, but different things resonate differently with different people. It's a personal thing, but you've touched a nerve with your second comment. Anyway, if I've pissed you off can we just forget about it?

Tavernor said:
    @Drew_TNBD ;

Ease up mate, might have sounded like I was taking things a bit too seriously but I didn't set out to answer that way for what it's worth. Hard to read intent through the internet sometimes. I'm genuinely not easily offended, but different things resonate differently with different people. It's a personal thing, but you've touched a nerve with your second comment. Anyway, if I've pissed you off can we just forget about it?

Wasn't even aimed at you me lovely!
    I know we've only just met, but does that mean romance is still on the cards?
    I'll let you do it without a johnny.
    edited May 2017
    Hah, you'll never know how unwittingly relevant to my life that comment is right now! Funny stuff. Thank you for the gesture, you can be your choice of spoon, my lover.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom