Drivers who smoke while driving! RANT!

What's Hot
RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13957
I was following a chav Mum with 3 kids in the car earlier, driving erratically, slowly then fast, not indicating at corners etc. I passed her on a section of dual carriage way and she had one hand on the wheel and one hand held near her butt ugly chav face holding her Superking near her gob as she chuffed away while barking at the 3 kids who were gulping in the smoke and carcinogens, before she flicked the fag butt out the window as I went past.

Who the fuck needs to smoke while driving? honestly just fucking stop. Irritating cunts chucking fag butts out of their car windows, filthy, incosiderate, dirty litter dropping twats.

I hate it.

Oh and my wife smokes, you can imagine some of the conversations we have.

That's all.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24843
    edited May 2017
    Isn't it illegal now if there are children under 18 in the car?

You should have got your phone out and taken a photo - then e-mailed it to the Police....
    7reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
    But smoking is so cool. Couldn't you see how cool she looked when you drove past?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Isn't it illegal now if there are children under 18 in the car?
    Yep. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    edited May 2017
    Has anyone one else noticed how bad the driving standards have got since the police cuts! It's just a free for all race track to a lot of knobheads, I had one guy undertake me today using the  footpath FFS. I haven't seen a police car or indeed any cops on the beat in my neck o the woods for years. They can do what they please with impunity.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9671
    The thing that grinds my gears is the throwing of smouldering butts out of the window. What makes smokers so arrogant about throwing rubbish out of their windows? I've had a few flicked out when I've been cycling past. One of these days, I will see this at a red traffic light, then I will calmly bend down, pick up the smouldering butt and casually deposit it n the lap of the driver with a smirking "hey, I think you dropped this". the lights will change to green and I will roll away... mwah-ah-ha-ha-ha!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    If I'm in the car alone then I smoke, though I'm not sure why smoking would make her drive bad, you cab steer and hold cig in same hand
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
    edited May 2017
    How Hollywood portrays smoking:

How smokers look in real life:

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fftcfftc Frets: 559
    The thing that grinds my gears is the throwing of smouldering butts out of the window. What makes smokers so arrogant about throwing rubbish out of their windows? I've had a few flicked out when I've been cycling past. One of these days, I will see this at a red traffic light, then I will calmly bend down, pick up the smouldering butt and casually deposit it n the lap of the driver with a smirking "hey, I think you dropped this". the lights will change to green and I will roll away... mwah-ah-ha-ha-ha!
    Good luck with that!
    I genuinely hope it goes as smoothly as you dream. ;-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    #onlyweed 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    @RandallFlagg , how do you know she was a chav?  There is an expression for people like you.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13957
    edited May 2017
    @RandallFlagg , how do you know she was a chav?  There is an expression for people like you.
    Well that's easy. It takes one to know one so I am quite certain. Do share you 'expression for people like me' don't be shy, we await your profound insight.

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    edited May 2017
    Well @RandallFlagg , seeing as you ask, the name I usually call people like you is Emp Fab. :P
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3235
    edited May 2017
    hotpot said:
    Has anyone one else noticed how bad the driving standards have got since the police cuts! It's just a free for all race track to a lot of knobheads, I had one guy undertake me today using the  footpath FFS. I haven't seen a police car or indeed any cops on the beat in my neck o the woods for years. They can do what they please with impunity.
    Near us they take their mobile camera van out to preset locations (that they've probably l all agreed to avoid on said day) 2 or 3 times a week (depends on staffing I imagine); even then they no longer pull you over,  just a faceless letter through the post so no officers have to face any form of confrontation. 

The police cuts and palming the work off on specials (who bless them have little to no real power but work bloody hard) have totally undermined law enforcement. Of course they keep telling us crime rates have fallen...yes they have, because so few are reported, recorded or dealt with.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    There's definitely an increasing level of aggression and impatience on the roads and it is getting worse. Not sure what's causing it.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16299
    I'm driving between 6:30 and 7am some mornings and the driving is so aggressive then, presumably much of that is just kept in check by volume of traffic later in the day. 
    But, smoking and driving you'd think was an easy thing to realise is pretty daft. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Being as you're breaking the law if you're eating or drinking whilst driving, why is it ok to smoke?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16299
    proggy said:
    Being as you're breaking the law if you're eating or drinking whilst driving, why is it ok to smoke?
    There is a specific law about smoking in a car with passengers under 18. Smoking, eating, etc, all basically come under driving without due care and attention so it depends on circumstances if it's illegal or not. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.