Drivers who smoke while driving! RANT!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    I was following a chav Mum with 3 kids in the car earlier, driving erratically, slowly then fast, not indicating at corners etc. I passed her on a section of dual carriage way and she had one hand on the wheel and one hand held near her butt ugly chav face holding her Superking near her gob as she chuffed away while barking at the 3 kids who were gulping in the smoke and carcinogens, before she flicked the fag butt out the window as I went past.

Who the fuck needs to smoke while driving? honestly just fucking stop. Irritating cunts chucking fag butts out of their car windows, filthy, incosiderate, dirty litter dropping twats.

I hate it.

Oh and my wife smokes, you can imagine some of the conversations we have.

That's all.
    You could have told Mrs Randall to quit smoking, instead of buying her a car so you can follow her on the school run......

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    edited May 2017
    My musical collaborator used to be on traffic patrol in the Essex area. He's see pretty much everything. My favourite was some posh woman, bedecked in fur and jewellery, driving a Mercedes-Benz who, when pulled over, had the gall to say, "Oh, officer. Shouldn't you be apprehending real criminals?" Ticket issued. Fine and points on her license. M-B drivers REALLY do believe that they own the road.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16138
    What about dozy old Giffords who smoke a pipe and don't need to take their hands off the wheel ?
     And…….what about their husbands who have to tolerate it 
     You think you have a problem …RandallFlagg 
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    mellowsun said:
    There's definitely an increasing level of aggression and impatience on the roads and it is getting worse. Not sure what's causing it.

Frustrated drivers who can't have a fag in the car cos there's kids In the back? 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    There was a piece in our local rag a few weeks ago about smoking on hospital grounds, there were lots of complaints about the toilets stinking like ashtrays, It turned out these morons had done something to disable the smoke detectors so as to not get caught smoking, It just beggars belief.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsun said:
    There's definitely an increasing level of aggression and impatience on the roads and it is getting worse. Not sure what's causing it.

I agree. I've only been on the road for 8 years or so, but there are a lot more nutters around. 

There is a proper swollen purple bell with a silver corsa in the village who hammers it around a blind, narrow bend just off the high street with parked cars that make the road one lane . It could do with being one way really...

If someone is coming the other way (like me) his thing is to slam on his brakes before he hits me and beep his horn while swearing. Problem is, if he hit me, I'd look guilty as I'd be on his side of the road. And I bet the twat would do his utmost to rinse me. 

I should get a dash cam... 

• BabonesBabones Frets: 1206
    edited May 2017
    mellowsun said:

Record numbers of cars on the road and a large dose of self-entitlement, that so many people seem to feel these days. It makes for a great mix.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    mellowsun said:

I agree. I've only been on the road for 8 years or so, but there are a lot more nutters around. 

There is a proper swollen purple bell with a silver corsa in the village who hammers it around a blind, narrow bend just off the high street with parked cars that make the road one lane . It could do with being one way really...

If someone is coming the other way (like me) his thing is to slam on his brakes before he hits me and beep his horn while swearing. Problem is, if he hit me, I'd look guilty as I'd be on his side of the road. And I bet the twat would do his utmost to rinse me. 

I should get a dash cam... 

Why are you on his side of the road?
    My V key is broken
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    Smoking when driving is fucking dangerous regardless of whether kids are in the car. What do you do at 70mph when the end of your cigarette drops into your lap? As bad, if not worse, as using a mobile phone. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13957
    Well @RandallFlagg , seeing as you ask, the name I usually call people like you is Emp Fab. :P
    No! 

• olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    I'm learning to drive now and as a learner I have a real problem with Range Rover drivers, especially those new Evoque things. 

Just yesterday there was a range rover behind me on a very bendy road with a 30 MPH limit. I slowed down to around 25 to go around a rather sharp bend and the Range Rover tried to overtake me on the bend! It didn't work though, there was a car on the other side of the road that you couldn't see coming around the bend, they almost had a head on collision. 

I don't understand drivers nowadays, people are just so impatient. 
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24843
    edited May 2017
    I'm learning to drive now and as a learner I have a real problem with Range Rover drivers, especially those new Evoque things. 

Just yesterday there was a range rover behind me on a very bendy road with a 30 MPH limit. I slowed down to around 25 to go around a rather sharp bend and the Range Rover tried to overtake me on the bend! It didn't work though, there was a car on the other side of the road that you couldn't see coming around the bend, they almost had a head on collision. 
    They were probably desperate to get home so they could have fag....
  • cacophonycacophony Frets: 385
    re traffic policing: you would almost think that any other form of motoring offence is ignored/tolerated, because they don't reap the vast financial rewards that tootling past a 'gatso' a couple of miles an hour over the limit does.

in fact, you could drive, in reverse, naked, down the wrong side of the road,, pissed with one foot out of the window,no seatbelt and a four year old stood on the front passenger seat and as long as you stick to the speed limit, chances are you'll be unmolested by the forces of law and order.
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    Smoking whilst driving is one of life's greatest pleasures. It's probably what I miss most about smoking 
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4648
    Most people are right handed. In a Euro car you can smoke and use the ash tray without reaching over the steering wheel. In the uk they never put an ashtray on the door.