Suhr Alt T pro

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• koss59 said:
    I didn’t realise they’d changed the model now, seems it has a different neck profile now too.
    I wouldn’t change a thing on mine, the Thornbuckers are bloody brilliant.
    Most versatile and reliable guitar I’ve ever owned.
    I am SO shocked by this guitar... I must try another Suhr, to see how the Strat styles stack up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1 said:
    tone1 said:
    I saw the 2nd Hand Peach Alt T but it was pointed out that Thomann were only £200 more for a new one s
    If you really want it, pick up the phone I'm sure the Peach guys will go to a price that makes sense if there are others available :-)
    I’d like a Natural but with the Thornbuckers :)
    I'd still give 'em a call - it may be that the web description hasn't detailed the pups properly...ya never know.

In fact please call them and buy it before I do!!
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • Does the second hand one at Peach not have the thornies then? I did think all of the older one would have have Thornbuckers, probably not going to buy that one but would like to know because I would have assumed all the pros had Thornbuckers before the change over. 
  • koss59 said:
    I didn’t realise they’d changed the model now, seems it has a different neck profile now too.
    I am SO shocked by this guitar... I must try another Suhr, to see how the Strat styles stack up.
    I liked mine a lot, but the honeymoon period passed. I realised I wasn't playing it even half as much as I did my old Fender. I prefer Fender Strats, personally. I love that Alt T though.

I wrote a bit about my old Suhr here and how it stacked up, here...
    https://medium.com/fretboard/new-guitar-day-fender-custom-shop-stratocaster-44019c0c4f4f
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Does the second hand one at Peach not have the thornies then? I did think all of the older one would have have Thornbuckers, probably not going to buy that one but would like to know because I would have assumed all the pros had Thornbuckers before the change over. 
    It is not clear from the narrative but I am guessing they will be thornbuckers. I think the new models are not in yet. When I spoke to Peach they estimated a 4 month wait. for the new range. 

I also meant to mention the neck joint. Perhaps it is common to all Suhr?  The way it is done is excellent. Very discrete but also very effective 
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 848
    koss59 said:
    My other main guitar now is a Classic Antique HSS. I’ve not picked up my custom shop Strat since, the ML pickups make the Abby Handwounds sound broken.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • tone1 said:
    tone1 said:
    I saw the 2nd Hand Peach Alt T but it was pointed out that Thomann were only £200 more for a new one s
    If you really want it, pick up the phone I'm sure the Peach guys will go to a price that makes sense if there are others available :-)
    I’d like a Natural but with the Thornbuckers :)
    I'd still give 'em a call - it may be that the web description hasn't detailed the pups properly...ya never know.

In fact please call them and buy it before I do!!
    Maybe they are Thornbuckers - @peachguitarsdotcom will enlighten us, and hence get the sale...:)
  • One moment caller...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thornbuckers and a hard case! 
  • I’ll make sure someone corrects the listing. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9571
    edited September 2018
    Thornbuckers and a hard case! 
    Wowzers - very few of these left at this spec... a good buy for someone
    @Tone1 ;
  • Guitar Guitar have 2 in stock and are listing them as having Thornbuckers.
  • Guitar Guitar have 2 in stock and are listing them as having Thornbuckers.
    Yep, mine came from GG :)
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3311
    I got mine from GG and they're great guitars and I've said it on other threads, it pulls together several different guitars really well.

That's a decent price for used one with a hardcase (new, these come with the Suhr gigbag) and a winner with the original spec i.e. the neck profile and Thornbuckers.

Someone will enjoy it!