Non-paying biddy

What's Hot
So i sold my Tortuga Martini chorus on ebay, for the first time trusting a newbie with zero feedback. It was a best offer. Needless to say they didn't pay up or reply to any emails. But figure this out. When i find the buyer's details they're a woman called Iris, living (according to the postcode) in a big detached house down a private road in one of the most exclusive suburbs of SW London. Who's called Iris under 70? So what's her story? Was it late one night and she just was drawn to anything with "martini" in the title? Weird. Anyway, i'll never know. I cancelled the sale and Frankus, a man of great discernment, has bought it on the forum. And yes. I basically posted this for the title.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Iris is gonna be pissed (in both senses)!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12340
    She probably died when she realised what she'd bought, hence the non payment.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27570
    She probably clicked with her eyes closed ...

(Sorry!)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    You know what Iris is like - any thing, any time, any place, any where.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I see and like what you've done there.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited February 2014

:-O

What makes this whole story sound even stranger is that rumour that was doing the rounds on the forum a few months back that Frankus lives in a big detached house in an exclusive part of south west London and that his real name is in fact Iris!!!!!!!!!!

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    @randomhandclaps ; that's no rumour..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• SW is the best!
    Old Is Gold
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719

What makes this whole story sound even stranger is that rumour that was doing the rounds on the forum a few months back that Frankus lives in a big detached house in an exclusive part of south west London and that his real name is in fact Iris!!!!!!!!!!

These Chinese Whispers are funny... my real name is Jennifer Anniston but yeah I do live in South West London... and I do collect chorus pedals.

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445

frankus said:

These Chinese Whispers are funny... my real name is Jennifer Anniston but yeah I do live in South West London... and I do collect chorus pedals.

You have nice tits.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom