2»

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Bc rich bitch?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    He's sold something??? 
     :o 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14475
    edited June 2017
    Nope. Read the opening post ... or this.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30294
    Sassafras said:
    Lol some of you are quite close to be honest, I'm presuming an element of thread research may have been done :) 

I'll be revealing all when I get home tonight and can take a photo :)

Hardly.
    None of us are that interested, frankly.
     :) 
    I know you haven't, hence your guess of a Duesenberg! I'm not Johnny Depp. I'm more of a cheap junk shop kind of chap

That's a dead giveaway. It's got to be a Marlin Sidewinder.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72447
    Ha! I saw that but thought you were looking for something a bit less Jack White than the last one :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7155
    Red shovel?

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Dude you should have checked on here earlier someone gave something like this away to another member on here for free and that one was made of actual wood not plastic, same colour too. Could have saved your money.
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7109
    it's a Jack White guitar, a red jack white guitar
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9811
    underdog said:
    Dude you should have checked on here earlier someone gave something like this away to another member on here for free and that one was made of actual wood not plastic, same colour too. Could have saved your money.
    Lol I see what you did there ;)

Yes, I'm a bit contradictory in that I gave one away that looks quite similar but this one is markedly more what I want and the red is nicer, it will contrast nicely with my white resoglas one as well. It is from the same company in fact as my white one, it was a kit guitar bought from America that somebody else assembled, the neck I think is a Kay neck. I intend to get a bridge pickup added, might look at how easy it might be to put an Eastwood Airline neck on it.

I'm excited for it anyway :)
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    underdog said:
    Lol I see what you did there ;)

Yes, I'm a bit contradictory in that I gave one away that looks quite similar but this one is markedly more what I want and the red is nicer, it will contrast nicely with my white resoglas one as well. It is from the same company in fact as my white one, it was a kit guitar bought from America that somebody else assembled, the neck I think is a Kay neck. I intend to get a bridge pickup added, might look at how easy it might be to put an Eastwood Airline neck on it.

I'm excited for it anyway :)

Only messing mate, it makes a nice change to see someone want something different, I liked the look of your white one and made me look in to the kits myself at one point 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30294
    That bridge pickup's a bit near the neck, isn't it?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • XsmnmyXsmnmy Frets: 124
    New guitar is cool! Upgrade to vintage Valco pickups in the future and it will be all there. Gibsondependable sell them on ebay for about $140 each - they might not be on the agenda immediately but worth thinking about. The Kay neck probably has a feel closer to the originals than a new Eastwood one, but I can see why that would appeal for the looks...