2»

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4880
    edited August 2017
    fandango said:
    Needs a brick wall along the bottom edge
    Boromedic said:
    It must be worse in the flesh surely?
    Sorry, but all i can think about as i read these comments are Pink Floyd songs from The Wall.
    Hahaha, well if I ended up with that guitar I certainly wouldn't be comfortably numb.....

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    edited August 2017
    I wouldn't mind one, for the raging slab connection, but it'd have to be a fraction of that price before I could afford it. I seem to remember an Africa shaped guitar being around at one time.. Live Aid??
    Quick google found this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=africa+guitar&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB710GB710&hl=en-GB&prmd=visn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOlYPYqL3VAhVCZFAKHaxNBjcQ_AUIEigC&biw=320&bih=492&dpr=2#imgrc=9wziFeMR_SkKIM:
    which i I think I prefer..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Also done as a one off by Travis Bean in the 70's

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    Women playing guitars?
    Do they need special soft strings so their delicate, weak little ladylike fingers can press them down onto the frets?
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6103
    The layer of dust on the headstock says it all.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being utter garbage, I'd rank them at 2, eg there are a lot of worse guitars out there.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3637
    Sassafras said:
    Women playing guitars?
    Do they need special soft strings so their delicate, weak little ladylike fingers can press them down onto the frets?
    I've had two women tell me they'd like to learn the guitar but both refusing to cut their fingernails.  :s
    There's always slide..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23066
    edited August 2017

Yes, Elyse Steinman from Raging Slab played one, and I've just found out she died last March!  RIP.

@usedtobe ;; if you like Dynamite Monster Boogie Concert, check out their first album, it's great.

Thanks, @Philly_Q I wii!