SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 'ESP-LTD' EC 401 Charcoal Satin - * £340 *

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Hey buddy, unless I manage to sell some stuff before the weekend I'll not be entering the scrap for this baby. Sorry, I bought an amp! 
    I saw.
    Don't worry man, .....Que Sera.

One of the 'Jammy Gits' is coming over here this afternoon, maybe he'll take it home with him?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11758
    Alnico said:
    One of the 'Jammy Gits' is coming over here this afternoon, maybe he'll take it home with him?
    Guilty of being jammy, and a git, at least according to the wife! :)

Played this guitar a couple of times, funds not available to purchase but I'd say its a great guitar.

Like a Les Paul, but lighter and better for shred purposes.

Someone buy it quick, only one in stock and it's been well cared for I just saw it! :)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    It seems that with the recent changes at home, this guitar hadn't yet been paid for and is now no longer sold and is still mine to either keep or sell.
    Fine.

*Deep Breath*

So it's back up for sale at £340.
    They're £775 new and you can't buy this colour anymore.
    It's done nothing.

If you really want it shipped then my local guitar shop sells a Gator Les Paul Case for £60 which I can walk 20 minutes and go and get on your behalf. That'll come with a shipping box if I ask for it so it's possible to ship but not in anything less than that.
    If you insist then it's at your own risk and cost and there'll be 10,000 photo's at either end etc.

Otherwise, the kettle will be full and there are an amp and effects here to try it with.

I'm free most days, the sooner the better.
  • Bargain at that price 
    Defintely Sold this time to a good friend.