SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale / For Trade Aged Collings i35 *Withdrawn*

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
For sale my aged Collings i35
Lollar low wind imperial humbuckers
All stock apart from  I had pointers put on the control knobs as I found them hard to see when gigging
One small scuff on the back near the neck heel which I can photograph if necessary
Schaller strap lock buttons 
Hard case and a mono gig bag included in the sale and a spare set of NYXL strings....set up with 11's
£3200
Collection only from Bedfordshire or will meet up if not too far

Only selling as I have seen something I want and have a one in one out policy imposed on myself and of my 4 guitars this one gets the least use gig wise

Could be interested in trades for the right guitar... les paul or strat...no teles I have them.

http://imgur.com/a/kxqdY

here's a link to the mono gig bag that will come with it

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/mono-m80-vertigo-electric-guitar-gig-bag/102559?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8v3229nm1QIVrrvtCh0gzAtqEAQYAiABEgLPGvD_BwE

*withdrawn*
  • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Wonderful guitar! I already have a great Collings but I am interested in the Mono Bag if you're willing to sell separately? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    Adamski said:
    Wonderful guitar! I already have a great Collings but I am interested in the Mono Bag if you're willing to sell separately? 
    It is a wonderful guitar and I am only selling to fund the one I have seen... give it a week or so and if it doesn't sell I'll message you about the gig bag.. :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    skaguitar said:
    Adamski said:
    It is a wonderful guitar and I am only selling to fund the one I have seen... give it a week or so and if it doesn't sell I'll message you about the gig bag.. :)
    Thanks and good luck with the sale.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 660
    Ive seen this Collings in the flesh and it is a stunner, wish I had the dosh.
    prudd said:
    Ive seen this Collings in the flesh and it is a stunner, wish I had the dosh.
    It is a stunning guitar ...cheers 

Just going to add ...it's an i35lc :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
    One of my all time favourite guitars. Good luck with the sale
    monkey42 said:
    One of my all time favourite guitars. Good luck with the sale
    Cheers
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3866
    Oof, lovely.
    bump....
  • I have a 58 historic Lee paul I've been considering selling to fund one of these. Any idea how it would compare?
    I have a 58 historic Lee paul I've been considering selling to fund one of these. Any idea how it would compare?
    I would say they are pretty different...it depends on the type of music you play and the tones you are after.?
    The i35 sounds very airy and you can hear the semi hollow construction coming through especially when I A/B with my tele for example which has a humbucker in the neck. The Collings is brilliant for blues and clean tones...not for anything too heavy or metal.
    Construction wise you will know the Collings are top quality instruments and this one is very light and the ageing is very subtle. You can only see the checking in certain light.
    Out of interest what year is your Historic Les Paul..?

• skaguitar said:
    I have a 58 historic Lee paul I've been considering selling to fund one of these. Any idea how it would compare?
    I would say they are pretty different...it depends on the type of music you play and the tones you are after.?
    The i35 sounds very airy and you can hear the semi hollow construction coming through especially when I A/B with my tele for example which has a humbucker in the neck. The Collings is brilliant for blues and clean tones...not for anything too heavy or metal.
    Construction wise you will know the Collings are top quality instruments and this one is very light and the ageing is very subtle. You can only see the checking in certain light.
    Out of interest what year is your Historic Les Paul..?

sunday bump
    Could be interested in trades for the right guitar...les paul...strat..
    no teles have them
  • TiltTilt Frets: 4
    PM
    Tilt said:
    PM
    replied
    ttt
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1726
    BRAVO!!! Wonderful guitar!
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    That is gorgeous 
    BRAVO!!! Wonderful guitar!
    thank you

That is gorgeous 
    it is a stunning guitar

actually having second thoughts now...!!