SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale / For Trade Aged Collings i35 *Withdrawn*

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    Holy shit what a guitar.  I wouldn't have second thoughts.....that my friend is a keeper.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    Holy shit what a guitar.  I wouldn't have second thoughts.....that my friend is a keeper.
    you're absolutley right of course
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • westwest Frets: 996
    ska , what year is it ? also just to confirm its the laminate construction ?

cheers west ...
  • It is the laminate construction @west ;
    I can double check but if I recollect it's a late 2015
    cheers
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • westwest Frets: 996
    Thanks ska , i ask as i believe there was a change in the laminate ply in later ones ( better )  .. actually will send a pm ....
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    edited September 2017
    still selling the mono gig bag if anyone is interested... £140 which is a £70 saving on the list price..