Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

One brand only...?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• From the small amount of pedals I have, I can make a little all Digitech board: a DOD Looking Glass, DOD Gunslinger, Obscura, Polara and a Trio Plus. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunm said:

They have loads of as they call them "b stock" pedals for sale. The DBD was £45 cheaper than an "a stock" one with the only difference being a scuff or two. It still has warranty. 

Unfortunately not not many other makers do this. I promptly checked! 
    If you don't mind me asking did you have to pay anything more on top of the price to get it to you?
  • @crunchman you mean the rv 500 that was released earlier this year then?
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11451
    @crunchman you mean the rv 500 that was released earlier this year then?
    Didn't know about that one. I'm not on much of an effects gas anymore. I've only got one new pedal this year.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Thinking about Boss, just for the fun of it on a pedaltrain nano+

TU3

OD3 (or the new JB-2)

CE-2w

DD7

RV6

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    I have a selection of makes but none that are modern Booteek types. My board is large and heavy but does feature 5 Boss units. I could easily gig with a boss only board and would take that option if flying/transport space was an issue. They just work.

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12902
    edited September 2017
    9/10 'aint bad, right? 

This is my guitar setup right now. I've also got a BCB-6 pedalboard kicking around that I picked up for £20. If I ever get round to gigging as a guitarist instead of a bassist then the plan would probably be to fit 6 of the single stomps in that: job done. 

The picture isn't all that clear: TU-3, PH-2, OD-3, OS-2, DD-3, CE-2, RE-20, Juansolo Reverb, TR-2, RC-2. Props to John for making a pedal good enough to fight off my desire for completeness and keeping an RV-5/RV-6 off here.  

The ironic thing about this is that I'm a gigging bassist and my bass board has zero boss pedals on it :cold_sweat: