SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - FS mint Fender Classic Player 50s Strat with custom factory order 60s neck

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I've got hold of the hang tags now that confirm that this is indeed a classic player 50s Strat with a custom ordered 60s neck that was factory fitted.  Happy to send photos to anyone interested.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    I've got hold of the hang tags now that confirm that this is indeed a classic player 50s Strat with a custom ordered 60s neck that was factory fitted.  Happy to send photos to anyone interested.
    Would you mind uploading photos of the hang tags somehow?

Not doubting the authenticity one bit but, to compound the earlier confusion, the guitar seems to be three tone sunburst, which was/is only available on the 60s CP Strat.

So with all previous comments in mind the spec is very much 60s CP all round but with a 50s CP scratchplate & pickups?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sure thing , someone just messaged me about it too so I'll upload the photos to Imgur now - bear with....:
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sold !
  • Arse! 

Congrats! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Thanks Legion, it wasn't sold through here so if anything goes awry I'll be in touch .