Adding photos.

This might sound like a dumb question but 'How do I add photos to my ads on here'? It says 'add url but my pics haven't got an url! Usually you can browse your own pics and add them that way or drag them into the box but you don't seem to be able to do that on here! I know I'm not Bill Gates but any advice would be much appreciated. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27762
    Your pics have to be hosted with one of the online services (Flickr, Imgur, etc).  You can't upload them from a PC/phone as we don't host any of that content on our servers.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Check out this thread for some advice and lots of links to various "How to" threads (maybe a bit too much!)

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/14957/posting-pictures-a-little-help#latest

The usual advice is to use a host such as Imgur, which regularly gets recommended.  There is a very helpful pictorial "How To" on using it from both desktop and mobile devices posted by one of the guys on here, and linked above.

Hope that helps  :)

• Thanks guys will look into it. :)
  • Just registered with Imgur and hopefully have managed to add some photos to my ad in a roundabout kinda way........ I think. :)  Thanks for the info.