NGD x 3.5

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1960
    edited August 2017
    Hofners look stunning - Saw one in a Pawn Shop window in Glasgow and it stopped me in my tracks.

I don't care how well they play, they're just art.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    I love the R style bass, although mostly the color. Always a good haul with Harry.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14572

If the creme humbucker is a genuine DiMarzio and the bridge saddles are GraphTech String Savers, keep those and chuck the rest. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72623

Penultimately, we have a 60's bass neck of some description - very slim, with Van Gent machineheads (Egmond? Futurama?). Definitely NOT Fender, though!

Hagstrom. There's an identical one in the shop today, attached to a HIIB...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    ICBM said:

Hagstrom. There's an identical one in the shop today, attached to a HIIB...

Indeed - I'd since realised that was the case. It's insanely thin, but feels great. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ricorico Frets: 1220
    You, sir, have a problem. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    rico said:
    You, sir, have a problem. 
    Moi? Really?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/