SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Nobels ODR-1

menamestommenamestom Frets: 4723

Hi, does anybody have one of these available?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 669

Hey man, there was someone selling a Visual Sound VS-XO on here recently - the left side of this pedal is a "clone" of the ODR-1. I have one, and an ODR-1 and compared them again at the weekend and they're almost identical to my ear.

There was also a couple of high-end clones for sale recently that looked the business, and had an added bass knob (similar to the VS-XO) for added tweakability

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4723

Hey man, there was someone selling a Visual Sound VS-XO on here recently - the left side of this pedal is a "clone" of the ODR-1. I have one, and an ODR-1 and compared them again at the weekend and they're almost identical to my ear.

There was also a couple of high-end clones for sale recently that looked the business, and had an added bass knob (similar to the VS-XO) for added tweakability

Thanks.  Might look at the VS-XO actually, I've always liked the look of that pedal.
  • If it was the VS-XO ad by @leerocker, it's now marked sold.
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/111162/

I have one on my board - good pedal, and in addition to the bass control, having a switchable buffer is also nice.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4723
    randerson said:

I'd rather silly cheap than silly expensive.

One of the recent reissues will do me. 

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7781
    edited August 2017
    Buy a re-issue if need be, then get a clark gainster clone to run into it when you need brighter and gainier. One of the 2 best stacking combos I've experienced. 
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4040
    Buy a re-issue if need be, then get a clark gainster clone to run into when you need brighter and gainier. One of the 2 best stacking combos I've experienced. 
    There's no problem with the re-issues, and anecdotally they may even be better builds.  But can definitely confirm that Nobels stacks incredibly well with a gainier pedal.  I'm using a Wampler Velvet Fuzz at the moment but it works well with a Pinnacle, a Gov 2, and a Boss MD-2(!).  Basically, it seems to really like a big heavy dude up the road.
  • Ive got one for sale, also have an ODR-s (the same pedal with a 3 band eq) both for £60
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • Just in case you're still looking, there's one for sale on Facebook - UK / Guitar / Amp / Gear Exchange.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans

• Thanks, will have a look.