SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD SKB 2U Rack Case - heavy duty!!

Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3474
edited January 2018 in Amps £
SOLD SKB 2U Rack Case - heavy duty!!

£75ono (inc P&P)

Only screwed my Axe FX into this one and took it out after 3 months as I'm not taking it out of the house for a while, so it's no longer needed. Bought from new in May and never gigged.

Highly Durable Rack Case

The SKB 2U Roto Rack is the ideal companion for any live sound professional, perfect for housing a range of outboard gear from compressors to signal processors and more. The case itself is constructed from rotationally moulded polyethylene for maximum strength and protection. This heavy-duty design ensures your equipment is kept safe and secure at all times and resistant to impact damage. The unique design of the SKB Roto Rack makes it easy to interlock thanks to its integrated stacking ribs. The front and rear panels of the case can also be removed for quick and easy access to your equipment. The exterior of the case features recessed latches, front and rear gasketed covers and heavy-duty flushmount handles allowing you to transport your equipment with ease.

Features

• Roto-moulded for strength and durability
  • Front and rear gasketed covers
  • Interlocking stacking ribs
  • Size bar cover design
  • Recessed latches
  • Heavy-duty flushmount handles
  • Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear

Specifications

• Type: Rack / Case
  • Interior Width: 48.26 cm
  • Interior Height: 8.89 cm