SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: All gone :)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BeefBeef Frets: 260
    More added like.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As an owner of the Moog and the Brothers, I’d say keep them! But your prices and descriptions are spot on. Both phenomenal pedals. The Moog is without hesitation my favourite pedal full stop. An instrument in its own right. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks Gav. Believe me, it pains me. I would love to keep em... but for a month in Asia, the extra pocket change would be incredibly handy to say the least. Il’ll undoubtedly pick them up again when funds permit. 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7810
    edited November 2017
    At least brothers is easy to rebuy.  Moog not so. Prices are just going up and up. Also my favorite pedal... 
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited November 2017
    Yeah the moog is the dog’s bollocks....even better when cv controlled by other moogs. 
    edited November 2017
    Don't suppose any of you fellas want a second one?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2017
    These prices are going down, down, down! CALL NOW!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd swap the Moog for my black one ;-)

That's not really going to help you much though.
    I too think it's my favourite pedal.its just so damn good
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    @meltedbuzzbox Sorry man but probably not as I don't think easyJet are going to be particularly interested in trades. 
  • More impressively do easyJet fly to Japan?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Actually almost certainly not. I used easyJet for comedic effect in what was undoubtedly a very, very funny joke.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2017
    Make me an offer I can’t refuse :#
  • I’ll take the Zeus clone please

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Need funds for mince pies.