Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Lemon Oil

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    Can you still buy Boogie Juice? In the handy pen format?

Think I'm on my last pen, bought the box from Bree's music in Leicester when it closed in the mid 90's.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    A quick Google, yes you can, but it's £10 a pen.

Think I paid £5 for a box of 30 when the shop closed lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2355
    tFB Trader
    Slightly off-topic, that lemon oil can be used for many other things, one use that is mentioned on the bottle is using it on glass doors and the tiles in the shower room. When I first read that I thought must be joking. I live in a hard water area and if you don't wipe down  the shower door and tiles you very quickly get a limescale buildup. So as an experiment, I cleaned all the tiles and door so there was no sign of limescale. I then wiped lemon oil over them, a bit messy because we know lemon oil doesn't dry it just spreads itself, but eventually got it done. Much to my surprise, it works. You can actually see the water doesn't settle on the tiles or the glass door of the shower. I repeated the process about three months later, I have been doing that for a few years now, so that large bottle of lemon oil doesn't last that long when using it for other purposes.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom