SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Reduced: Yamaha SA503 TVL - 335 P90s Bigsby £550

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 760
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
Very, very reluctant sale of my lovely Yamaha TVL Troy Van Leeuwen signature guitar. Beautiful instrument and if I didn't have a wedding coming up I wouldn't even consider it! In absolute fantastic condition, never gigged - tiny nick on the headstock (see last photo, v difficult to see) but otherwise very clean. NOTE: hardcase is now SOLD and guitar is sold with gig bag instead.

The finish is beautiful and varies from a blood red to more of a wine red (most of these pictures taken in direct sunlight, added one in to demonstrate the darker finish with artificial light.) No hardcase any longer but will include gigbag. 

Only modification from stock is a professionally fitted and cut bone nut - helps with the Bigsby being stable and with tone on the open strings too. I've set it up and intonated for 11s (just changed them), sounds fantastic and the P90s have a lot of bite and growl - great for indie and rock. I’ve also got a roller bridge you can have. 

Price is £899 Now £850 Now £799 Now £725 Now £649. Any questions please ask. Shipping isn't really an option but happy to meet up halfway for petrol money or even deliver if close by (I'm in North Manchester, so near M62). I don't have to tell anyone interested how rare these are - the last couple on eBay were well over a year ago and both had cracks in their necks!  there's one on eBay with a cracked neck for over £1k BIN 

Cheers!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• antifashantifash Frets: 603
    Is it free?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ha sorry was just updating!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Happy to entertain offers!
  • Price drop - £850
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 760
    edited November 2017
    So I just bought a Dr Z as I wanted ther cab but the seller didn’t want to split. It remains to be seen if the amp will stay (it’s a loud bugger!) but it means I’m more keen to move this on!! £799 but very unlikely to go any lower...
  • Think I’ve sourced a box for this so postage os possible now - don’t know who I’d trust but can get quotes if anyone is interested!

So close to keeping this guitar it’s untrue, I’ve had to put it away so I don’t keep looking at it!
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    It's gorgeous.  Just nobody wants to buy all my crap and if I don't adhere to the 'Sell Before Buying' policy one more time I'll be seeing my kids in a Porta Cabin round the back of Toymaster once a month under the watchful eye of a social worker.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Jerkmoans that Riviera if yours isn’t crap at all, just needs the right buyer! Ebay is almost never the best option but they have a max £3 selling fee offer on at the moment for anything listed in the next couple of days - have put my stuff on there using that, could be an idea!
  • Bump!
  • Friday bump!
  • Bumpsy
  • bump!

• Bump with a price drop - postage possible and happy to drive to meet up!
  • Bump!!
  • Fine guitars, these.

I'll be playing mine as #1 at a gig next weekend.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • Fine guitars, these.

I'll be playing mine as #1 at a gig next weekend.
    I’m keen on keeping it but I’ve been told in no uncertain terms I’ve got too many, and since it’s my offsets that get played out and I already have another Yamaha semi (that’s a bit knackered and not worth much!) this was the prime candidate! 
  • Bump
  • Bump - have decided if it doesn’t sell by the end of the eBay listing I’ll keep it. Too pretty not to!