Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bands You Don't Like

What's Hot

Comments

• BRISTOL86 said:
    Another interesting turn of events in the thread - Lesbian you seem to have a strange idea what constitutes a normal romantic relationship, and what is or isnt generally accepted in them
    He believes in a thing called love
    The Darkness are fools in that regard.

Songs about unrequited love from Guns N' Roses.
    Vs,
    Poppy songs about love from The Darkness.

Queen, songs about being left and left to die (R.I.P Freddie) and songs about wanting to break free.
    Vs,
    Poppy songs about love from The Darkness.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The only problem is The Darkness putting Guns N' Roses' name in their mouths to a point not even Guns N' Roses want to be seen with them because they're embarrassing.
  • LesbianWithAGunLesbianWithAGun Frets: 785
    edited November 2017
    munckee said:
    munckee said:

Are these the same dudes who get all possessive of their wives when you want to sleep with them? (the wives) if so they are just rotters huh.

I see two people kissing, one of them's my wife... I'm going to ignore all personal freedoms and liberties and assert my right I just gave myself to bust it up. Then I'm going to tell my wife what to do as well as her lover...

See... It doesn't quite work in the UK.
    If you're kissing someone's wife, and get caught, do not take shit from the husband/Lesbian wife; If they attack you, call the police, fore you and the wife aren't breaking any laws and the husband/Lesbian wife is committing the offence by ordering you about like they've got the authority I'm afraid; the UK is a wonderful country where spouses don't own each other and outside of contract, no one can order someone to do anything.
    If I caught some chap with missus munckee he wouldn't be able to call the police after his bunch of fives.  
    You have to take what you said here @munckee as a threat against somebody else.
    Assault, GBH, Murder...
    All of these you're admitting in the event Mrs Munkee finds another lover who you discover.

What about Mrs. Munkee's rights or the rights of her other lover?
    Nothing and no one gives you the right to oppress these people and that's why Britain isn't Bongo Bongo Land where people can pick and choose what offences we get to commit.

Maybe - should you forget these peoples rights to be; you could use Crime of Passion to get a lighter sentence for the offence.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12361
    "What about Mrs. Munkee's rights or the rights of her other lover?
    Nothing and no one gives you the right to oppress these people and that's why Britain isn't Bongo Bongo Land where people can pick and choose what offences we get to commit.

Maybe - should you forget these peoples rights to be; you could use Crime of Passion to get a lighter sentence for the offence."

Missus munckee agree to obey me in church in front of witnesses, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on!.  As for the chap, I would work on the assumption that there's rarely a conviction if they don't find a body. - thats not true actually whoever the dude is (or woman; if only!) did not marry me and therefore owes me nothing.
    edited November 2017
    Missus munckee agree to obey me in church in front of witnesses, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on!.  As for the chap, I would work on the assumption that there's rarely a conviction if they don't find a body. - thats not true actually whoever the dude is (or woman; if only!) did not marry me and therefore owes me nothing.
    Okay, first of all Dude/Guy/Buddy/Pal...
    This isn't The Dark Ages where religion is law...
    Secondarily, I don't disagree were you in Saudi Arabia but not in my country you don't!

We can't tell Saudi Arabia or anybody what to do in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else, and they can't tell my country, the UK what to do in the UK. - We can trade with such countries and, there is profit to be made from exploitation of factories in developing countries with less asked for from local labour law than in the UK, but, we can't tell them what to do.
    Take your wife there/anywhere where that matters when talking freedom.
    You Sir, do not own your wife.
    In any which case, you too promised to do right by her and she you and in her forsaking those vows does not enable you to make a wrong when two wrongs do not make a right says; Walk out, and cite it in the divorce to then make it hurt.
    Evidence, confession, the lot.
    Give her a chance to plead the 5th if it were American court but do not give anyone fives, got it.
  • Great band (but not as good as The Darkness)!

bollocks
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited November 2017
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • :So pretty, Winona's so pretty....
    I'm just quoting this for myself to see her again.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12361
    "Give her a chance to plead the 5th if it were American court but do not give anyone fives, got it."

Would a strongly worded letter be too much?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I reckon that GnR should thank the Darkness for touring with them...

I think there is a thread going on at the moment about just going to see the support act..

B)

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
    Was doing Haikus in another thread, here is one for this one

The darkness suck ass 
    guns and roses much better
    They should have signed me
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    edited November 2017
    the reason Lesbianwithagun is not getting signed is pretty clear in his videos, it's nothing to do with the music industry, or rock in the UK, or the darkness, it's the fact that the playing is exceptionally poor and most of the playing I've seen are in a mythical key of "H" which is any note from any of the other keys played at any time in any order.

I know that sounds really harsh, but the reality is no-one is signing this guy because his playing is shockingly bad, and thats fine, you can always learn and get better, but you can't expect anyone to invest any money in recording and distributing the quality of the playing you've demonstrated in the videos you post.

Every single thread / comment made has some pushing of the "slash/Guns" theme

"whos the best bassist thread" "Duff"
    "who;s intersted in doublenecks" "here is slash playing a doubleneck"

This guy has been on here before under a different username and come back under this username, and is starting the same dribble again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2017
    darcym said:
    the reason Lesbianwithagun is not getting signed is pretty clear in his videos, it's nothing to do with the music industry, or rock in the UK, or the darkness, it's the fact that the playing is exceptionally poor and most of the playing I've seen are in a mythical key of "H" which is any note from any of the other keys played at any time in any order.

I know that sounds really harsh, but the reality is no-one is signing this guy because his playing is shockingly bad, and thats fine, you can always learn and get better, but you can't expect anyone to invest any money in recording and distributing the quality of the playing you've demonstrated in the videos you post.

This guy has been on here before under a different username and come back under this username, and is starting the same dribble again.

And you still don't see a pattern.

The same guy posting the same things... Wow...
    Call the newspapers, we have a lead...
    There's this guy right, who posts, but...
    He comes back later, and it's still that guy!?
    Why, why can't I take it?..
    He even hates The Darkness for a Guns N' Roses + it's soppy dribble as reasons; why must I be forced to see it?

I just don't see your point.
    darcym said:

And you still don't see a pattern.

The same guy posting the same things... Wow...
    Call the newspapers, we have a lead...
    There's this guy right, who posts, but...
    He comes back later, and it's still that guy!?
    Why, why can't I take it?..
    He even hates The Darkness for a Guns N' Roses + it's soppy dribble as reasons; why must I be forced to see it?

I just don't see your point.
    I'll try to clarify, sorry

a.) the forum has a rule of not having 2 username - you've got two / had two
    b.) you stopped posting under a username and come back with a new one and posting the same sort of odd posting you did before, while it's expected to for a person to behave the same, the fact that you've chosen to change your username, is 'normally' but not in every case, because they are trying to disguise that they where the guy making the odd posting under the other username
    c.) your  posts didn't make sense under the old username, and they are still odd, trying to force guns and roses / slash into every single discussion you make. The other content you post is just random nonsensical stuff.

I'm really not trying to be harsh or rude with it, but it seems like you have some minor mental / social issue that seems to disconnect you from the reality of the discussion you're trying to have, eg: your holiday with big budget / student can't afford to eat paradox. 

If you want to talk about guns and slash, just make a thread talking about them, you don't have to try to force them into other threads. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited November 2017
    There's no reason to be so rude and unpleasant to the guy, calling someone out like that is not cool at all - if he irritates you so much just put him on ignore. The fact you don't like his guitar playing is irrelevant, like most people on here I suspect, he might not necessarily be techinically brilliant, but he enjoys it, which is the whole point. I think he's shit, he would probably think I'm shit, and I would definitely think you're shit, but so what 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    There's no reason to be so rude and unpleasant to the guy, calling someone out like that is not cool at all - if he irritates you so much just put him on ignore. The fact you don't like his guitar playing is irrelevant, like most people on here I suspect, he might not necessarily be techinically brilliant, but he enjoys it, which is the whole point 
    I have no issue with him enjoying it and improving, and it's not being rude, it's being honest, because it seems no-one is going to share the reason he's not being signed, and these rants will just continue. 

No-one is "calling him out" I'm stating a fact, the forum has a policy of not having multiple user accounts, and posting the same tosh under two accounts, however much it personally annoys me or not is against the rules.

• @darcym if it helps you sleep better at night, no one's breaking the rules and I have to have one username like everyone else.
    edited November 2017
    Why do I have two?

IDK, why did the forum go offline and reset on me?

but that's why I have two. @darcym ; just so you don't feel like this forum's screwing you over having me here.

and this forum made it quite clear it's a one or the other scenario so I/like you; actually have one username, this username.
    I like/love this username too.

no-one feels screwed over that I'm aware of, and I don't know what you're talking about. 
  • darcym said:
    no-one feels screwed over that I'm aware of, and I don't know what you're talking about. 
    Then STFU.

Like...

You moan I have Lesbian With A Gun and I just kindly did you a favour by explaining what happened, so, I don't care anymore.

Be slow to catch or not, but, what bands do you not like, nevermind me, you, what bands do you not like?