Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bands You Don't Like

What's Hot

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    edited November 2017
    darcym said:
    no-one feels screwed over that I'm aware of, and I don't know what you're talking about. 
    Then STFU.

Like...

You moan I have Lesbian With A Gun and I just kindly did you a favour by explaining what happened, so, I don't care anymore.

Be slow to catch or not, but, what bands do you not like, nevermind me, you, what bands do you not like?
    you've just made no sense at all, the forum reset ? I'm not aware of the forum resetting, I have no issue with your username, I find it a bit childish to be honest, but I don't have an issue with it.

calm down with the aggression, this thread isn't about "what bands I don't like" or in reality, what bands anyone doesn't like as every comment you've managed to make into either 

a.) GNR are the best
    b.) the Darkness suck and have ruined my life
    c.) it's not fair I'm not getting signed.

there seems no point in really discussing what bands people like / don't like in this thread as it's just a method for you to force your gnr discussion in, although this time with a bland hate of the band the darkness and why they are the source of all the evil in your life. 

I'll drop out of the thread and leave you to push whatever this is meant to actually be, apologies for derailing the guns n roses tribute thread. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LesbianWithAGunLesbianWithAGun Frets: 785
    edited November 2017
    darcym said:
    darcym said:
    no-one feels screwed over that I'm aware of, and I don't know what you're talking about. 
    Then STFU.

Like...

You moan I have Lesbian With A Gun and I just kindly did you a favour by explaining what happened, so, I don't care anymore.

Be slow to catch or not, but, what bands do you not like, nevermind me, you, what bands do you not like?

calm down with the aggression, this thread isn't about "what bands I don't like"

I'm being polite (trust me) when I tell you to STFU and, I don't remember you making this thread to tell anybody what this thread is about.

Punk A' B' tryin ta tell me what a thread I created is all about M'F'er -

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    @LesbianWithAGun - chill, this forum is built on the great reputation of thread derailing, going off topic and generally talking crap. 

;)
  • @LesbianWithAGun - chill, this forum is built on the great reputation of thread derailing, going off topic and generally talking crap. 

;)
    Okay/duly noted.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited November 2017
    Bon Jovi - that covers it.
    And Bon Jovi were Okay... New Jersey Rocks (the place, probably the album too).

IMO, it's Bon Jovi over Springsteen, but Living In America was a tune, I mean; c'mon.
    *sings 'Living in America!..'

Fucking classic Springsteen song is Living in America, then James Brown goes and rips him off. I don't like James Brown, I mean the music is ok and that, but if he hadn't had Ripped off Springsteen I'd accept it, but to claim he's like Bruce when he's not.

When I get signed I'm going to help James Brown out, share some royalties, help him pay the bills he can stop pretending to be dead to avoid paying his sky bill.

I hate sky, I like virgin, but not the song like a virgin, that was Madonna and she cheated against England in the world cup with the hand of dog, I like dogs, but Madonna's hand of dog made Beckham cry and then then as a direct result the spice girls split up, who guns n roses would have hung out with on tour.

I also like kittens.
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Just saying, the Darkness are a fucking great band and anyone who says otherwise is deluded.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    underdog said:
    Bon Jovi - that covers it.
    And Bon Jovi were Okay... New Jersey Rocks (the place, probably the album too).

IMO, it's Bon Jovi over Springsteen, but Living In America was a tune, I mean; c'mon.
    *sings 'Living in America!..'

Fucking classic Springsteen song is Living in America, then James Brown goes and rips him off. I don't like James Brown, I mean the music is ok and that, but if he hadn't had Ripped off Springsteen I'd accept it, but to claim he's like Bruce when he's not.

When I get signed I'm going to help James Brown out, share some royalties, help him pay the bills he can stop pretending to be dead to avoid paying his sky bill.

I hate sky, I like virgin, but not the song like a virgin, that was Madonna and she cheated against England in the world cup with the hand of dog, I like dogs, but Madonna's hand of dog made Beckham cry and then then as a direct result the spice girls split up, who guns n roses would have hung out with on tour.

I also like kittens.
    This all makes far too much sense for this thread.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2017
    darcym said:
    darcym said:
    Then STFU.

Like...

calm down with the aggression, this thread isn't about "what bands I don't like"

I'm being polite (trust me) when I tell you to STFU and, I don't remember you making this thread to tell anybody what this thread is about.

Punk A' B' tryin ta tell me what a thread I created is all about M'F'er -

I was going to leave this alone, but since you seem to be a living contradiction to your own threads, I find it hard.

you've spent threads posting about "it's a free world" - "no-ones going to tell me what to do" and other such stuff, so 

"no, I won't shut the fuck up" in your thread as you demand,  - if you call that being "polite" then you are as crazy as your typing makes you seem.

I didn't make this thread as you rightly point out, but as you said in my other threads it's a free country so Its fine for me to say "this thread isn't about what bands I don't like" - in that it's my right by your own crazy ramblings to post that it's not about what I don't like, so I suggest you take the next round of your medication and ask your carer to take you back to the ward where you can make another self deluded video pretending to be slash, come back write some more random ways to shoehorn guns n roses into any thread you can and then tell me to "shut the fuck up" again.

- oh and for the record I don't like the band "Lesbian With A Gun" - I've seen videos of some of their members are they aren't my cup of tea, in fact it looks like some of the tone and style looks like it's trying to rip off the Darkness, badly, I think they are everything thats wrong with the UK rock scene, yet another Darkness wannabe group.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @darcym - I'd just leave it, if I were you mate - not worth getting worked up about..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    @darcym - I'd just leave it, if I were you mate - not worth getting worked up about..
    you're probably right, have wisdom for that with my apologies. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    darcym said:
    you're probably right, have wisdom for that with my apologies. 
    No need to apologise mate - we all get wound up from time to time.
  • You are @DaLefty and I claim my £5. It's like bloody clockwork. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    You are @DaLefty and I claim my £5. It's like bloody clockwork. 

Thing is, if memory serves me right, this is a real person, the YouTube video jogged my memory, I'm sure feline guitar vouched for him being someone he has done work for in the past.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    LWAG/ Rob is real and a fairly unique individual 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LWAG/ Rob is real and a fairly unique individual 
    We're all unique, but thank you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11764
    LWAG/ Rob is real and a fairly unique individual 
    We're all unique, but thank you.
    You certainly aren't going to bore anyone that's for sure :)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah... but... slash is a little bit shit no?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah... but... slash is a little bit shit no?

Guns n Roses were just an American version of the Darkness if you ask me.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah... but... slash is a little bit shit no?
    Is he the twat in the hat? 

Yeah...not a patch on the darkness

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • underdog said:
    Yeah... but... slash is a little bit shit no?

Guns n Roses were just an American version of the Darkness if you ask me.
    Tbh, it’s a well known fact that GnR didn’t actually play on appetite. The whole album was recorded by Booker T and the MG’s.

”slash” - Steve Cropper 
    “duff” - Duck Dunn 

GnR tried to warn the fans about this deception when they released “lies” the following year. That’s why it was called “lies”.

To this day GnR still mime to backing tracks!

at least the darkness play their own instruments!...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom