Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Guitar brands named after fictitious persons.

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Every brand named after every character in the tv series The Fall? Stella Gibson, Paul Spector, Tom Anderson,et al. 
    I'm surprised no one's pointed this out yet - that's completely deliberate. The writer, Alan Cubitt, did it with every character in that series. He's a serious musician, having written music for several programmes, including his own.

If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Every brand named after every character in the tv series The Fall? Stella Gibson, Paul Spector, Tom Anderson,et al. 
    I'm surprised no one's pointed this out yet - that's completely deliberate. The writer, Alan Cubitt, did it with every character in that series. He's a serious musician, having written music for several programmes, including his own.

I have to say when I was watching it and twigged to what he was doing and every character has a guitar name ( some after relatively obscure custom builders) it did start getting on my nerves a bit. I’d still watch another series though. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22987
    edited November 2017
    Every brand named after every character in the tv series The Fall? Stella Gibson, Paul Spector, Tom Anderson,et al. 

I have to say when I was watching it and twigged to what he was doing and every character has a guitar name ( some after relatively obscure custom builders) it did start getting on my nerves a bit. I’d still watch another series though. 
    That's like the film Cyborg with Jean Claude Van Damme - he's called (ahem) Gibson Rickenbacker and there are other characters (I had to look these up) called Fender Tremolo, Marshall Strat, Pearl Prophet and Nady Simmons.  Ouch.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    'Johnny Brook' stratalikes all over ebay and Amazon.

We're not daft, that's a totally fictitious brand name. Can't fool us 'cognoscenti'.