SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

CAE 2x12 ported cab

monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
edited November 2017 in Amps £
fantastic John suhr designed cab to match a 4x12

this Cab is loaded with V30 at 8ohms

cab can be used in either vertical or horizontal 

good condition

pm me for photos

£400 collected
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great cabs I have two of em!
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
    Bump
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    I've got one with g1265s, am thinking about a 2nd. @rockmonster ;do you run 2 at the same time? Does 2 together sound similar to a 4x12 or is it a different vibe? Also, what speakers are you running in yours?
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    edited November 2017
    Mine are currently loaded with celestion creamback M65s which go well with my EVH heads. I’ve mixed them and used a few different speakers- they always sound good to me. They work well with all the heads I have used-Diezel, CAA, Friedman everything! I use a pair for gigging most of the time. As they are ported at the front I stack them horizontally and they sound big! I sometimes use them vertically and point them outwards for a bigger spread. Together they sound to me like a front loaded ported BIG 4x12. They also sound superb with V30’s which is what they were designed to be used with. I’ve used them for quite a time. Better than ALL the 2x12’s I’ve ever had IMHO.  Including Friedman, Bognor, Mills Acoustics, EVH the lot! AND they are really portable! I love em! With the Friedman amps they sounded great with V30’s in the bottom cab and  creambacks on the top.
    Mine are currently loaded with celestion creamback M65s which go well with my EVH heads. I’ve mixed them and used a few different speakers- they always sound good to me. They work well with all the heads I have used-Diezel, CAA, Friedman everything! I use a pair for gigging most of the time. As they are ported at the front I stack them horizontally and they sound big! I sometimes use them vertically and point them outwards for a bigger spread. Together they sound to me like a front loaded ported BIG 4x12. They also sound superb with V30’s which is what they were designed to be used with. I’ve used them for quite a time. Better than ALL the 2x12’s I’ve ever had IMHO.  Including Friedman, Bognor, Mills Acoustics, EVH the lot! AND they are really portable! I love em! With the Friedman amps they sounded great with V30’s in the bottom cab and  creambacks on the top.
    Thanks boyo

I agree, it’s probabl the best 2x12 I’ve ever owned. I’ve had most of the above plus port city, Jackson ampworks, etc.

nice and compact to

oh...and bump^
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Very helpful info thanks @rockmonster ;
    One more try

if not then I’ll keep it, as it is a cracking cab