SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Fender Roadworn 60s Jazzmaster £650

What's Hot

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers Waz... you're up early!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd be interested but unfortunately I'm in Manc...and I'm always a bit wary of posting guitars.
  • BUMP
  • And another bump...come pick up a lovely JM for a splendid price, back to £700 ovno.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Will you take £649? :-p
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Will you take £649? :-p
    If you're not taking the piss (you clearly are), yes. But you are.
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2234
    edited February 2018
  • I did say I'd lower the price for a limited time, it hasn't sold yet, but I thought I was supposed to do as promised and put it back up to the original £700 asking price.
     I just did what I said I'd do. If someone wants to offer me the lower price, that's fine, I'd definitely consider it, but LOLs for just doing what I promised I'd do? I don't get the "joke".
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 762
    edited February 2018
    I did say I'd lower the price for a limited time, it hasn't sold yet, but I thought I was supposed to do as promised and put it back up to the original £700 asking price.
     I just did what I said I'd do. If someone wants to offer me the lower price, that's fine, I'd definitely consider it, but LOLs for just doing what I promised I'd do? I don't get the "joke".
    I think you’re well within your rights to price it however you like mate. Some people think they’re providing a public service by undermining classifieds with ‘lol’s. They’re obviously not there because they’re interested in buying! I’d suggest lols should be removed from the classifieds section as they only serve to undermine in exactly the same way as questioning someone’s asking price openly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And, for the record, I don’t think your pricing is daft - it’s an £1100 guitar new, and getting one with a rosewood ‘board won’t be an option for long..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • And to top it off these roadworn Jazzmasters are incredible! Surprised this hasn't sold yet tbh. 
  • I think you would have half a chance of flogging this over on OSG or shortscale.org
    This isn't always the best place for offset sales.

Also remember, you are free to price it how you see fit mate. If you dont want to take less than £xxx then dont
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8796
    May I add to the above the Facebook jazzmasters and jaguars group, which always seems to have a fairly lively amount of economic activity going down.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • I think you would have half a chance of flogging this over on OSG or shortscale.org
    This isn't always the best place for offset sales.

Also remember, you are free to price it how you see fit mate. If you dont want to take less than £xxx then dont
    Cheers pal.
  • JerkMoans said:
    May I add to the above the Facebook jazzmasters and jaguars group, which always seems to have a fairly lively amount of economic activity going down.
    Yes, if you think it would help that'd be great, thanks.
  • Bumpings...
  • Bump, with price drop.
  • BUMP, ya bas!
  • I'm away to Scotland for Easter weekend, so on the offchance that ANYONE is interested in this stunning guitar, it's just been given a clean bill of health by my friendly neighbourhood guitar tech, so... again...

BUUUUUUUUUMMMMP!