SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Fender Roadworn 60s Jazzmaster £650

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1030
    Can't believe this is still here. 
    Did you end up putting it on the Facebook offset groups? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can't believe this is still here. 
    Did you end up putting it on the Facebook offset groups? 

I'll be putting it up there (maybe at £700 there) in the next couple of days, and I might even have to try eekBay, for this and a couple of other things I'm selling.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6107
    Try taking a few new pics in better light, with a variety of views.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1030
    The Facebook groups will hopefully get it shifted pretty quick, but yeah, stick the price slightly higher or you'll get some stupid lowball offers. 
  • JezWynd said:
    Try taking a few new pics in better light, with a variety of views.

Yep, will doing that too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JAZZMASTER SOLD!!! (pending collection) THE CROWD GO WILD!!!
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12416
    Hope you enjoy your new synth, I'm glad its sold because a) it took an overly long time for a lovely guitar and b) I can stop thinking about selling stuff to buy it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckee said:
    Hope you enjoy your new synth, I'm glad its sold because a) it took an overly long time for a lovely guitar and b) I can stop thinking about selling stuff to buy it!

Thanks, it's a relief, though the synth idea has long gone: it's all about paying off some plastic.
  • Collected, sold, done, dusted.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Huzzah!!!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2644
    T'was me. It is lovely. Getting a guitar home is a bit like getting a rescue dog home, it takes a couple of nights to get used to each other, but we're building a relationship. And I think I'm one of the few people who's likely to use the Rhythm Circuit a lot. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom