Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GSPBASSES BLACK FRIDAY SALE ALL SOLD

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27610
    rexter said:
    Payment sent for the Jazzmaster... Sorry guys, but at least it's going to be pretty. I'm excited! I'm thinking heritage cherry or Pelham blue finish and black plastics in a nod to the SG Special, it's mahogany-bodied (very) distant cousin 
    At least it'll be going to a good home @rexter! ; Be watching to see what you do with it ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2587
    Still taking names for the 3 jazzmasters?

The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited November 2017
    @GSPBASSES ;;

Sent you a pm this morning. Not sure if it’s come though?

Thanks 
  • any more roasted strat necks available?
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    sooooo glad I didn't see this in time  lol.  when next year comes and those LPs are up, anything on that bottom line would do me very nicely  ;)
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    clarkydaz said:
    any more roasted strat necks available?
     Sorry can't help you at the moment. I do have a few more roasted maple necks, but there are only part built, and I doubt if I'll get back to them now until the New Year.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Jazzmaster just arrived. Gorgeous. Can't wait to work on this one!
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
    edited November 2017
    rexter said:
    Jazzmaster just arrived. Gorgeous. Can't wait to work on this one!
    Yeah just rub it in why don't ya!  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My tele arrived too.
    Will need to show some serious restraint. Dying to get into the build but not even decided on a colour scheme yet.
  • My flame roasted maple neck and strat body arrived today too. Lovely. However I'm now wondering when the hell I'll get a chance to assemble it, so if someone wants it for what I paid drop me a line while I'm having a moment of madness!
  • @redrighthand ;If I had the cash I'd snap your (red right) hand off.  Almost went for that just for the neck. If someone else wants the body......
  • sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    GSPBASSES said:
    poopot said:
    @GSPBASSES  no lp’s? 
    No not this time, but here's two photo's  of some Les Paul standards with very nice caps and some LPJ's that are in pipeline. Not until next year though. 

@TTony ;; thought you might like to see some LP bodies.  
    Ooh! Any singlecut junior' planned?
  • ewalewal Frets: 2587
    GSPBASSES said:
    Dibs on that Jazzmaster... Hopefully it will be mine. 
       Unfortunately, you're too late, the all mahogany Jazzmaster is sold, subject  payment. Because there was so much interest in this instrument, I've decided to make some more. If you would like one of the new batch please put your name down now, I only intend to make 3 so it will be first-come, first-served. The price will be the same.  They might not be ready till after Christmas.
    Just wondering if I got my name down for one of these JMs or did I miss out?
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    ewal said:
    GSPBASSES said:
    Dibs on that Jazzmaster... Hopefully it will be mine. 
       Unfortunately, you're too late, the all mahogany Jazzmaster is sold, subject  payment. Because there was so much interest in this instrument, I've decided to make some more. If you would like one of the new batch please put your name down now, I only intend to make 3 so it will be first-come, first-served. The price will be the same.  They might not be ready till after Christmas.
    Just wondering if I got my name down for one of these JMs or did I miss out?
    Yes, your name is on one of them, as I'm only just back in the workshop after being unwell. I'm only doing a couple of hours a day at the present time. I doubt if I'll be starting them till late February, I will contact you confirm before I start making just to confirm you still.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/