King Crimson - European Tour 2108.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7341
    Shit, that sounds really good actually. 

I've been to see most of the big name acts selling tickets at these prices (Fleetwood Mac, Roger Waters, Black Sabbath and so on) and at every single one the audience were dreadful. Talking all the way through and constantly getting up to get more beer as though they're at a mate's house.

The worst without a doubt was The Cure. I took my Dad to see them as his Christmas present a year or 2 ago. He was so happy he nearly cried when he found out, but by the end of the night we were both absolutely fuming.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    Yes at the Gilmour gig at the RAH we backed onto a box. After three songs where the braying cunts inside were talking and laughing loudly about something that had been on the TV earlier that week, my friend stood up turned round and bellowed at them "will you lot shut the fuck up or just fuck off" - I'm fairly sure DG heard him, as he flashed a look over to where we were.
    Now my mate is a big fella with a shaved head and has a "don't mess with me" look about him. The baying, idiots fell silent just as security arrived.
    "Is there a problem?" the security guard asked
    A guy in front of us stood up, turned around and said
    "There isn't now".

The twats in the box left before the interval - they were probably freebie corporate seats.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom