My bloody wedding anniversary, so no chance for me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    You have on of those every year mate, don’t worry about it. Just go 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334

A romantic night in London sounds like the perfect gift, maybe some nice spa treatments for the lady from 8pm to 11pm :D
    Hotel and Train now booked. if anyone is kicking around Canary Wharf and fancies meeting up for a few pre gig Fretboard jars let me know 
    Hotel and Train now booked. if anyone is kicking around Canary Wharf and fancies meeting up for a few pre gig Fretboard jars let me know 

After arriving late last time (5:30) I'm going to be outside O2 early this time, get the gig specific t shirt merch, and then cheap booze from the Tesco on the corner :D
    underdog said:

After arriving late last time (5:30) I'm going to be outside O2 early this time, get the gig specific t shirt merch, and then cheap booze from the Tesco on the corner :D
    Classy Lad @underdog :-P 
    im going to be bumming about Canary Wharf for a few hours pre gig so if you fancy a jar or 2 give me a shout 
    underdog said:

im going to be bumming about Canary Wharf for a few hours pre gig so if you fancy a jar or 2 give me a shout 

I don't mind paying drink prices in O2 but you have to drink it inside, it was a beautoful day so I ended up getting JD from tesco and chatting outside to all the pj fans.
    underdog said:
    underdog said:

I don't mind paying drink prices in O2 but you have to drink it inside, it was a beautoful day so I ended up getting JD from tesco and chatting outside to all the pj fans.
    Well i will probably be in the Spoons on Canary Wharf pre gig if you fancy a jar 
    underdog said:
    underdog said:

Well i will probably be in the Spoons on Canary Wharf pre gig if you fancy a jar 

Mr bloody fancy pants :D
    The only time I get to go to spoons is without the Mrs. Our local spoons is a shit hole so now she refuses to go in any. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The only time I get to go to spoons is without the Mrs. Our local spoons is a shit hole so now she refuses to go in any. 

Tell her come Tesco with me and the misses, nothing but the best for us :D
  • AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 477
    Just back from Krakow. Those of you who are going to the rescheduled date won't be disappointed, they were outstanding. The setlist was sublime, lots of stuff from Binaural and Riot Act. Played for about 2 hours 40 i reckon.
    Yay Pearl Jam, sorry just getting excited a day early :D
    underdog said:
    i will be more excited once i get out of work at 3pm 
    underdog said:
    i will be more excited once i get out of work at 3pm 

Same thing my wife said funny enough. 

I'm really looking forward to it, last month it was me, wife, daughter and my brother, this time it's just me and the wife. As soppy as it sounds I love having a bit of time just the 2 of us, but know she has to sleep on way home as she's working Wed morning.

Should be a great show, even compared to usual PJ shows.
    Just about to drop my boy to school then start the 4 hour drive, sadly me and the wife are no longer alone, as 2 friends "surprised" us by coming with us, but never the less it's Pearl Jam.
    I’m just about to start the journey from Bingley, eldest lad set off at 7am on the bus, I’m travelling in slightly more style on the train, air con free WiFi etc. Can’t fucking wait! Watch out for a fat lad in a Feline Guitars tshirt @underdog come and say hello 
    I’m just about to start the journey from Bingley, eldest lad set off at 7am on the bus, I’m travelling in slightly more style on the train, air con free WiFi etc. Can’t fucking wait! Watch out for a fat lad in a Feline Guitars tshirt @underdog come and say hello 

I'm here what a horrible drive
  • Just on the train to London  I had a nasty crash when out cycling on Sunday, got stitches in my knees and feeling a bit battered so I'll just hobble to my seat and not move    :'(

I was watching Live at the Moore by Mad Season (the DVD) last night, Mike was amazing in it!! And checked out Stone Gossard's early band Mother Love Bone, also good. Yes I'm probably the one who lives in the past and prefers early material, I was 2 years old when Ten was released =)

Can't wait for tonight, have fun everyone!!!  
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    Just on the train to London  I had a nasty crash when out cycling on Sunday, got stitches in my knees and feeling a bit battered so I'll just hobble to my seat and not move    :'(

I was watching Live at the Moore by Mad Season (the DVD) last night, Mike was amazing in it!! And checked out Stone Gossard's early band Mother Love Bone, also good. Yes I'm probably the one who lives in the past and prefers early material, I was 2 years old when Ten was released =)

Can't wait for tonight, have fun everyone!!!  
    That Live at the Moore performance is SO good. 

And Mother Love Bone were/are ace. 

Enjoy tonight, you bastards! :D 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom