Pearl Jam Euro dates announced Help

What's Hot

Comments

• Hope everyone got over the disappointment from last month, I managed to get rid of my spare ticket this time round so that's a bonus  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joneve said:
    Just on the train to London  I had a nasty crash when out cycling on Sunday, got stitches in my knees and feeling a bit battered so I'll just hobble to my seat and not move    :'(

I was watching Live at the Moore by Mad Season (the DVD) last night, Mike was amazing in it!! And checked out Stone Gossard's early band Mother Love Bone, also good. Yes I'm probably the one who lives in the past and prefers early material, I was 2 years old when Ten was released =)

Can't wait for tonight, have fun everyone!!!  
    That Live at the Moore performance is SO good. 

And Mother Love Bone were/are ace. 

Enjoy tonight, you bastards! :D 
    I'd previously seen rehearsals from Live at the Moore on YouTube (can't believe such gem videos are available for anyone to see for free!) but I didn't even realise the actual DVD existed until recently!! Yes it is SO good!!  
  • randellarandella Frets: 4173
    On my way down now. Not missing out again :)

Anyone hazard a guess at what time they'll be on stage?
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    randella said:
    On my way down now. Not missing out again :)

Anyone hazard a guess at what time they'll be on stage?

Should be on not far after 8. A lot quieter here today than last month.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    I’m just waiting on a boat now, where’s the pints at @underdog ;
  • LoFiLoFi Frets: 534
    I’m just waiting on a boat now, where’s the pints at @underdog ;
    Are you the guy in the Feline guitars t-shirt?
    Heh. Just seen your comment above - you are. I'm the tall blonde guy in a Pickle Rick T.
    I'm in and a few rows back from front :D
    Hey @LoFi ;

should have said hello! I’m outside chiquitos now come say hi 
    Fuuuuuuuuuck that was good 
    Wow! A proper hardcore fans set, Eddie was in fine form. Crazy Mary was awesome Ledbetter was even better. Heads gone 
    Wow! A proper hardcore fans set, Eddie was in fine form. Crazy Mary was awesome Ledbetter was even better. Heads gone 

Brilliant set, as you said, for the fans. Watchtower was a cool suprise
    Was rubbish - they didn't play "Going Underground" or "Town Called Malice".
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah watchtower was a nice surprise at the end. Super gig.hungover on way back to Yorkshire now 
  • randellarandella Frets: 4173
    Yeah that was quality. 'Whipping' and 'In Hiding' chucked in for good measure. Best live act in the business for my money. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2018
    Well, I said last night and having gone and looked back through the set list, yes that was awesome.

I've seen them quite a few times but lots of songs I hadn't seen them play unitl last night, and they left some expected tunes out in favour of something more obscure for the hardcore fans, the fact they were brave enough to not play Black says it all.

And Stone singing was fun too.

Band were so on form, Eddie seemed to be really enjoying himself and really didn't look like they wanted to leave the stage at all.
    underdog said:
    Well, I said last night and having gone and looked back through the set list, yes that was awesome.

I've seen them quite a few times but lots of songs I hadn't seen them play unitl last night, and thry left some expected tunes out in favour of something more obscure for the hardcore fans, the fact they were brave enough to not play Black says it all.

Band were so on form, Eddie seemed to be really enjoying himself and really didn't look like they wanted to leave the stage at all.
    underdog said:

I've seen them quite a few times but lots of songs I hadn't seen them play unitl last night, and thry left some expected tunes out in favour of something more obscure for the hardcore fans, the fact they were brave enough to not play Black says it all.

What he said. Absolutely on form, not playing Black was a surprise but they through in all kinds. Crazy Mary was a great highlight for me.
    underdog said:

underdog said:

What he said. Absolutely on form, not playing Black was a surprise but they through in all kinds. Crazy Mary was a great highlight for me.

So many great song choices, opening with Oceans, playing Satan's bed, Breath, Save you and the complete suprise of watch tower were highlights for me. Crazy Mary was excellent as was yellow ledbetter. 
  • Saw them on the avacado tour (i think); last time they were in Manchester. Always feel a bit butt-hurt that its either London or Festivals for them most of the time. Not as into them as I used to be (newer albums are a bit pants tbh) but I would love to see them again.

Going to London + ticket price is just a bit of a strecth :( Glad you guys enjoyed them!
    Saw them on the avacado tour (i think); last time they were in Manchester. Always feel a bit butt-hurt that its either London or Festivals for them most of the time. Not as into them as I used to be (newer albums are a bit pants tbh) but I would love to see them again.

Going to London + ticket price is just a bit of a strecth :( Glad you guys enjoyed them!

Myself and the wife agreed last night that would definitely be out last trip to the 02 it's a pig to get to by car, and car is how we generally travel. 

I'm hoping in 4 or 5 years when they come back that they remember that Birmingham/Cardiff/Edinburgh are also places in the UK.