SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB/WTT - Pelham Blue 335 Gibson or Epiphone (or an Explorer)

MortlandMortland Frets: 52
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
Looking for a Pelham Blue 335 (or similar), not overly fussed whether it is a Gibson or Epiphone just love the look! 

For those that saw my NGD post http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/119457/ngd-20-guitars-will-post-images-throughout-the-day-complete#latest

Recently doubled my collection so have a few I may be willing to move on if the right trade came along. 

Let me me know what you have got.

Update: been considering sampling an explorer also, preferably Gibson on this one. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• you dont fancy a trade for that Zach Myers do you ? :-) 
  • you dont fancy a trade for that Zach Myers do you ? :-) 
    @mikeyrob73 if it was the right trade, I’ll be honest it is  in my top 3 (it was the guitar I enquired about that led to the whole lot!) 
  • Bump
  • If you're not fussed whether it's a gibson or epiphone, I'd say get an epiphone dot on the cheap, then get it refinished in Pelham Blue. Sure that'll still work out a darned sight cheaper than a full fat Gibson 335? 
  • Hondo H935 fresh for a refin? Super cheap and same as an old Korean Epiphone.